Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your one "key to the game"

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you had to pick only one key to the game, what would it be?

You know like Panthers needing to limit special teams gains by Bucs, or Cam throwing for a minimum of 250 yds.

My key to the game is our pass rush. If Panthers can get consistent pressure on Bucs QB, we will win the game. We wil be able to neutralize somewhat their running game which will mean a lot of 3rd and 4 or more. If we put our CB's in situations where they have to cover for long periods of time, we will be in trouble.

What is your key?

Posted · Report post

DT's. Shut the run down and make Freeman thrown while trying to escape the blitz.

Posted · Report post

shut down their run game. period.

Posted · Report post

Agreed, if we can shut down the run game and make Freeman try to beat us, we'll win this.

Posted · Report post

Cam is the key in that he needs to not rush things or let the rush pressure make him throw early or into double coverage. If he makes his reads and is willing to take what the defense gives him, we should be able to take advantage of the gaffs and lapses which every first year defense has in the first game under a new system.

Posted · Report post

Carolina front 7. If they can contain the run and apply pressure.....the game will be over quick.

If they can't...I think people will be shocked at how close this game will be

Posted · Report post

Turnovers

Posted · Report post

How our dline performs against their oline. Our offense will put some points on the board, so if we can get some push, and limit their running game, we should win relatively easy. But if they can run the ball, and Freeman gets some time, its going to be close.

Posted · Report post

I agree with everyone else....the front 7, their play will lead to the other key which will be turnovers. If we can stop the run and apply pressure on Freeman, we should be in good shape.

Posted · Report post

It looks like everyones in agreement on the push from our DT's but I'd also like to throw in solid coverage from our CB's and top notch play from our S's.

Posted · Report post

Score more then they do.

Posted · Report post

Turnovers gets my vote.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments