Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

From the Tampa Tribune

25 posts in this topic

Cute article, but everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth.

Seems as though every sports outlet thinks J-Stew won't play tomorrow because he didn't practice all week.

Defense, defense, defense. We will win games if this defense plays like they want to suprise people.

We know about Cam, We know about Smitty, We know about the 3 headed monster in the backfield. And they do too. That isn't the key anymore. It's defense. I'm preaching to the choir though...I'm just ready for some damn football!

Seems as though every sports outlet thinks J-Stew won't play tomorrow because he didn't practice all week.

if stewart didn't play in the weeks he didn't practice he would only have played about 12 his whole career.

stewart doesn't practice much. he just doesn't. not a big deal. i don't expect national guys to know this.

Tampa Tribune=hacks

I usually read Pewter Report or listen to Chip Carter on Fox 13 for Tampa football news.

Tampa Tribune=hacks

I usually read Pewter Report or listen to Chip Carter on Fox 13 for Tampa football news.

Not really interested in Tampa football news. it is interesting to see what the opponents local paper is saying. That's all.

they dont know their history. Jstu doesn't practice during the regular season. His games are his practice.

The article about the defense sounds as if the Tampa defense is playing a similar style to the Panthers. Given the panther offense has played against several aggressive defenses in the preseason and plays against ours every day, we should be plenty ready for whatever they throw at us tomorrow.

Teams have run all over their defense for years...including this Preseason. I don't see that changing tomorrow.

Besides, this is Tampa Bay, there might not be much more than he's used to anyway, heh.

Top notch zinger there, sir.

Btw - when did the REMOVE PIE button show up?

Teams have run all over their defense for years...including this Preseason. I don't see that changing tomorrow.

The panthers have had 4 straight losing seasons. I don't see that changing.

The panthers have had 4 straight losing seasons. I don't see that changing.

3. I know Bucs fans are used to inflating numbers due to lackadaisical attendance even when they don't blow ass, but let's try to keep things factual here.