Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Female Judge Victim Blaming Sexual Assault Victim.

49 posts in this topic

I find it interesting that you phrase it as, what if that is what you meant, instead of coming straight out and saying that was your original intent.

everyone without aspergers knew exactly what he meant

You're slipping rodeo, that wasn't even clever. I really expect better trolling from you. Of course shuttlecock will pie you anyway.

I hope the judge has a giraffe

That would be way cool.

If anyone else on here you two typically argue with had made the comment "I hope she has a daughter" you would have been all over it like white on rice with your "progressive" righteousness... but because it's a conservative judge being a dumbass, that apparently makes it fair game to wish harm...

Typical.

You can't make up something that we've done and then say "typical" as if we actually did it.

You can't make up something that we've done and then say "typical" as if we actually did it.

It's typical that you would not take offense at what he said, but you would have if it had been say.. G5.

What, you mean you couldn't understand what I actually meant?

Again, you can't make up a scenario and call it typical until you can demonstrate something like it has actually happened.

Again, you can't make up a scenario and call it typical until you can demonstrate something like it has actually happened.

...and you can take one word out of my post and harp on it, but it doesn't change the fact that you only argue against people who don't hold your personal ideology up instead of being objective about things.

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter" in that manner in which anybodyhome did, you and Cantrell would have been all over them about how "regressive" they are, calling them names and generally attacking them.

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter," you would have pulled out your dick and ran into the street making arm-pit farts and whistling Dixie.

Typical.

Had one of the more conservative posters in this forum said "I hope she has a daughter," you would have pulled out your dick and ran into the street making arm-pit farts and whistling Dixie.

Typical.

Only difference is that I've actually seen you jump all over the more conservative posters for much less... and although I'm sure you would thoroughly enjoy it if I pulled out my dick and ran into the street, that hasn't happened... not yet anyway.

I'll be sure to let you know if I do though.