Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rg3

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That n*gga nice

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He's doing very well, although I've seen three total throws that weren't screens. Would like to see how he handles things if the Saints* come back.

Posted · Report post

Two nice throws to start the half.

Posted · Report post

I think the play calling has served him well. Not he hasn't gone deep but he hasn't made dumb any throws either.

Posted · Report post

Agreed. He's looked very solid in this game, he's been given a good plan to work with and he's executing it well.

Posted · Report post

Very good game by the rookie, showed a lot of poise and patience.

Posted · Report post

NFL Network showing the replay.

Posted · Report post

Favorite play of the game. :o

http://www.nfl.com/v...with-Fred-Davis

RG3 is a beast, gotta give credit where credit is do..... Just want to see him play a few more games though. But I was glad the panthers game was not airing at the same time as the skins game.

Posted · Report post

I'm watching the game on NFL Replay right now on the network, and I'm not sure I totally get the fascination.

I believe he can be a very good player, but the fact that people are crowning him already is somewhat puzzling.

As has been well stated, Washington hasn't been going down the field very often, but even when they do, the guys protection up front has been tremendous. He's got an awkward delivery and the ball kind of flutters out of his hand and seems to hang in there.

I'm not trying to trash on the guy, but I'm simply saying his game isn't flawless (nor should anyone expect such a young players game to be) and I don't know why everybody is so quick to proclaim him the GOAT.