• Locationnyc

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Wrong thread.

#17 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,275 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Not Williams' fault Chud had a horrible gameplan and use of him.

if you line him up in traditional formations and let him take it the outside and pick his spots to cut.....he is one of the best pure runners in rh NFL.

Problem was Chud came out thinking he could be Stewart and that allowed Tampa to pin there ears back and pass rush all game long. The zone read with Williams had the "mesh point" behind the Ts so Williams could take the read to the outside ....Ts get pushed back bc of DEs. tpThat is wht Stewart takes it behind the G/C. Just silly.

Stewart/Cam played college ball on teams last year bc they did it in college and are both built to do so.....people thought Chud was a mastermind. Cam asked for that.

Chud is back to what he was to start LAST season. Questionable too often. Cam/Stewart brought the zone read and made Chud look better than he is

#18 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,777 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

We aren't going to win any games with that few run attempts. Pathetic.

#19 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

6 carries, minus one yard.

Got flamed for saying he isn't all that a few weeks back. People said "do you watch the Panthers".

All the D-Will fan boys.

Dude is not a threat, whatsoever. He is a scat back. don't care what he did five years ago. He is a touch football player. Any sign of contact and he's on the ground. If Im seeing it I guarantee other NFL teams are.

Hilarious

I will ask you again. Do you ever watch Panthers games? Because if you did, you'd know that DeAngelo always starts off slow...Always. last year he did the same. This year is no different.

#20 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

D.Will the RB that dont do poo, but once you call him out then he show up

WTF. That is not a starting RB

#21 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

fug you! blame the playcalling

#22 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

I just dont get why some are so sensitive over Williams. Just be objective

#23 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

The running game is slow to start off every season. Last year it was week 5 before we did anything on the ground and we still finished 3rd in rushing. Every year we get off to a slow start on the ground and every year it's panic mode the first month of the season as a result.

#24 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

you forget what he provides us though. And that is great videos online and fan interraction. That's what's important

#25 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

I know DeAngelo got "hotter" last year. I just think he's showing some tread on the tires.

I think Stewart should get 70% of carries and is a more complete back. We had to abandon the run, he was getting negative yards every time, literally it was throwing away downs.

#26 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Did you watch the fuging Oline today moron. Barry Sanders would have had a hard time behind that Oline today.

#27 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,275 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I know DeAngelo got "hotter" last year. I just think he's showing some tread on the tires.

I think Stewart should get 70% of carries and is a more complete back. We had to abandon the run, he was getting negative yards every time, literally it was throwing away downs.

But that was Chud more than Williams. They were pointless plays....and that was Chud. Set DWill and the O up to fail. Cam was in the shotgun the entire first half. Tampa had no threat of the run bc Williams isn't a runner out of those sets....he is an addition to those with Stewart. OL had a Tampa team pin their ears back on them....and that again falls on Chud.

That was a Stewart gameplan without Stewart.

We should of been using traditional run formation from the start. Williams would have had more success and the Tampa front wouldn't of been able to pin their ears back. That isn't hindsight coming into play.

Saying Williams and his contract is a waste isn't a knock on Williams. He doesn't fit.

#28 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'll say this.... I don't want to see one tweet this week! and stew>dwill

#29 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,275 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Did you watch the fuging Oline today moron. Barry Sanders would have had a hard time behind that Oline today.

They pass rushed them all game. That is what happens... Chud didn't make them guess or play the run. Gameplan made DWill and OL look like poo.

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

They pass rushed them all game. That is what happens... Chud didn't make them guess or play the run. Gameplan made DWill and OL look like poo.

I don't see why he has a fuging problem working the power I more into the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com