Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catalyst

The Non-Overreaction Thread

53 posts in this topic

Dont have much to say about the offense but the Defense looked ok.

The oline will improve I think, and that will make other aspects of the game better.

The punt return game looked decent. Adams makes me a bit nervous out there because he gets to close to the balls that he doesn't catch, but he will get better.

Steve Smith was fired up.

i for one however can not wait till we get the real refs back

Im really pissed myself, but honestly a win against the Saints* next week would change everything. I didnt think we would miss Stewart that much today but we did. Bucs had a good first half but they really didnt do to much the second, Freemans numbers were awful in the second half they just held on to win off our mistakes. I would have been more upset if we couldnt get our passing game going instead of the run, the run game will be fixed quick. Pull out a win against the Saints* next week and the tide changes big time.

Green Bay lost their first game, as did the defending SB champs, wonder if their fans are calling for a fire sell like the idiots running around this place

Over reaction is the correct response when a team looks this bad when playing the second worst team on the schedule.

Tampa's DEF looked a lot better than I thought.

Also I was happy how our DEF adjusted and played pretty good in the Second half. Even holding the BUCS to two FG in the REdzone was a vast improvement.

I was pissed about how our running attack looked.

But we got the Saints* at home next week.....

After shitting the bed the first half, the defense only gave up a FG in an ENTIRE half of professional football. I am actually proud of them. Cam forced a couple bad throws, oh well. He is still young. Mike Vick had 4 INT's, today. Chud on the other hand, MY GOD. He has to be better, period.

1 person likes this

Green Bay lost their first game, as did the defending SB champs, wonder if their fans are calling for a fire sell like the idiots running around this place

LOL The Packers were playing against the team that should have went to and won the SB and we were playing against a terrible team that played awful.(and still lost)

I'm not worried yet to be honest...now if we lose next week...then we're in trouble..