• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

..is really sucking some major penis today.

I've always been a 'cup is half full' type of person. I learned that it's the only way to live life in general.

Seeing some posts just makes me cringe.

waaaaaaaaaah, fire the coaches! They all don't know what they are doing!

blah the end is nigh!

arehsagouasdfohweru afffsuckf, asfasduahffaslfjus, see I told you we sucked since last year.

...THE fug IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

The defense, although started out slowly, keep us in the game. Look at the final score. 16-10. What does that tell you? No really, all snide remarks aside. Look at what's in front of you. The Defense will keep us in games.. Frank Alexander!! My god. Two batted down passes, one Tackle. Beason coming back with 10 freaking tackles. Dwan Edwards getting in there with help of Cj to pressure Freeman and get a sack aside his 4 solo tackles and 1 assisted one. He was in the backfield most of the day. Hardy getting a sack. Vincent Jackson was contained for most of the game. Captain Munnerlyn getting that nice deflection on that huge 3rd down play, although he did screw up in special teams but he played well for the most part. Norman was abused, so was Nakamura. The Defense as a whole played their asses off and the product was a 6 point lost. They are the ones to me that should be given a game ball if I could give them one. I'm very pleased with most of their play. Yes Doug Martin got close to 100 yards, but the Bucs were stopped for FGs through out the day except for that one TD pass to Williams.

The offense was supposed to be our strong point. It still is in my opinion. Running game always starts slowly, not having Stewart really made an impact. We all know DeAngelo starts off slowly and Tolbert, well he did his thing. Smith was contained most of the game, Greg Olsen, LaFell, and even Murphy stepped up and caught their share of receptions.

First half we were a zombie as a unit. Nothing happening except Olsen being Cams friend for most of the day. Adjustments were made believe it or not, 0 points in the first half and we were down only 13 points. Two touchdowns to comes back. One touchdown to make this a game. The Special teams was sporadic but I saw Adams get some good returns. The offense came alive too little too late though. The Bucs D came alive at the right time. That huge 3rd down we needed batted down. Bottom line, offense wasn't clicking but defense was.

The little things need to get fixed and will be fixed. We know what the Bucs are about for the next time we meet. This wasn't a blow out game. It was a close game that was won by the team that wanted it a little more, the team that out played the other. Unfortunately it wasn't our team. I'm confident this won't happen when they come in to Charlotte later on in the year.

TL;DR

Trench wars were lost by the Panthers, Defense started slow finished strong. Things can and will be fixed. The sky isn't falling. Calm yo' tits.

this from a guy who has only put up with this horsehit as usual team for a little over a year.

message to Ivan - lot of us have been here long before the cam bandwagon scooped you up - and we are sick of this poo and we have lots of reason to bitch when a team which ought to have pasted the hell out of tampon bay basically rolled over and let them fook them in the ass

#17 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thought I was reading a book

You can read?

#18 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

seriously, you people are annoying me through text. your words offend my eyes. Yes we lost. yes that sucks. everyone seems to think the sky is falling and the season is lost. it isn't, yet, so keep your panties on, we will win some games. 8-8 is reasonable for a team that was dead last in everything two years ago, we are still rebuilding, deal with it.

The defense looked stout the second half. I don't care what you McDermott pitchforkers are talking about, they made their adjustments, and they looked solid as all hell the second half. The O-line on the other hand... they looked HORRENDOUS. Cam had no time to pass all day, and even he, our messiah, made some mistakes. The run game NEVER got going and because of that we became a one dimensional team. poo happens. deal with it. move along. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well the D played, and you people should be too. We just got beat by a vastly improved bucs team from last year, a team that upgraded their O-line, WR, RB, Secondary, and now has a healthy D-line. I have no idea why you people thought this was going to be a cakewalk...

Quit your bitching and just please, shut the hell up. I hate fans that talk a ton of crap before a game and then bitch and moan when their team loses. Don't be that guy, no one likes that guy.

#19 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,918 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

this from a guy who has only put up with this horsehit as usual team for a little over a year.

message to Ivan - lot of us have been here long before the cam bandwagon scooped you up -
and we are sick of this poo and we have lots of reason to bitch when a team which ought to have pasted the hell out of tampon bay basically rolled over and let them fook them in the ass

Bold part, look at the picture I provided. K?

Second part, I understand if you're upset. But really, the team was out of sync. I unlike you, am not a pessimistic drone that bitches about everything.

I criticize when it's due. I just don't think the team is that off like most of you think they are. This is a wake up call game..

Attached Files

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

You can read?

BIT(H please.
Quit holding grudges. Still maddd???
I wanna karate chop your overweight a$$.

#21 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,504 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

The Huddle really isn't any different than any other message board community. I viewed the UNC board after Wake beat them yesterday. It wasn't much different than this one, even though Tarheels don't care as much about football as they do basketball.

#22 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,196 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

The Huddle really isn't any different than any other message board community. I viewed the UNC board after Wake beat them yesterday. It wasn't much different than this one, even though Tarheels don't care as much about football as they do basketball.

The people who whine about the people who whine don't have much sports interaction outside of this forum.

This is likely their only experience online or elsewhere.

#23 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

BIT(H please.
Quit holding grudges. Still maddd???
I wanna karate chop your overweight a$$.

You are just to funny, I don't hold grudges I do however find my self amazingly annoyed with your consistently bad posting you panic, you rag on the guy who scored our only TD and you can't spell for poo.

Also I am far from overweight buddy ask heelsrule1988.

I would love nothing more than for you to attempt that kid I would crack you like an egg.

#24 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

You are just to funny, I don't hold grudges I do however find my self amazingly annoyed with your consistently bad posting you panic, you rag on the guy who scored our only TD and you can't spell for poo.

Also I am far from overweight buddy ask heelsrule1988.

I would love nothing more than for you to attempt that kid I would crack you like an egg.

Lmk when you're ready. I haven't spar in a long time. My knuckles feels light.

#25 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,918 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Are you guys seriously E-threatening each other...C'mon guys...

#26 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

I've said it before, and it applies to this situation as well.....Some people just have nothing else in their life to bring them any happiness. The Panthers are their life, and when they lose, they turn into little bitches.

#27 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

I expected great things from the huddle after the stellar off season we had.

Bwahahaha did you say that with a straight face... Be honest

#28 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

Are you guys seriously E-threatening each other...C'mon guys...

teh internets is only fo true gangstas!

#29 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

did Bruce Campbell play at all today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com