• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Ron Riveria can't coach..

I said it last year..I'm saying it again this year....I hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm right. This guy can't coach a lick. He is always outcoached by everybody, including today, and we will never be a winning with him.

He's a rah-rah guy that gets fans fired up, so you're going to get flamed for this. I still think it's too soon to say he "can't coach", but he definitely rode on Cam and Chud's coattails last season and laid a big fat egg today with that gameplan.

He's a rah-rah guy that gets fans fired up, so you're going to get flamed for this. I still think it's too soon to say he "can't coach", but he definitely rode on Cam and Chud's coattails last season and laid a big fat egg today with that gameplan.

Wow you're fuging stupid.

Whoa,whoa. Time will tell for sure,BUT so far,not impressed with Rivera. He definitely cost us a couple last year and well,today I stand underwhelmed. Sooo,hold up don't flame anyone for not being impressed.