Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Ron Riveria can't coach..

185 posts in this topic

care-oh-linuh where did you strategically place your panthers memorabilia last sunday to try to channel some nonexistent positive spiritual influence on the game?

I have to agree that butthurt is the most desperate and over used word in smack talk history LOL.

care-oh-linuh where did you strategically place your panthers memorabilia last sunday to try to channel some nonexistent positive spiritual influence on the game?

Why would i do that?Sounds stupid.

so far the only thing care-oh-linuh's got to say for his shitty posting is the classic "fan since day one" tale, shoehorning the word butthurt, and "you, .... you FAKE FAN YOU!"

I have to agree that butthurt is the most desperate and over used word in smack talk history LOL.

It was needed on this guy though. He thinks Fanhood= Amount of posts in the huddle.

Clearly justs wants to get posts for himself by getting in quote-fights.

so far the only thing care-oh-linuh's got to say for his shitty posting is the classic "fan since day one" tale, shoehorning the word butthurt, and "you, .... you FAKE FAN YOU!"

Why are you here? "Superfan" You called me one and now your claiming to be one.

Why are you here? "Superfan" You called me one and now your claiming to be one.

Umm where did I ever say that?

I don't brag about insignificant "feats" such as following a team for x amount of years. I just make a joke out of people who do.

Umm where did I ever say that?

I don't brag about insignificant "feats" such as following a team for x amount of years.

Your trying to tell me what caliber of fan i am. Do you know me? No.

I was simply explaining to you that i am a fan of the Carolina Panthers.

If you have a problem with Panther fans, you picked a big fight.

If its just me, who cares? So you dont like me. Whatever. Want to win this one? You win.

Feel accomplished? You beat a "low posting" "cheerleader"(apparently). Way to go Champ!

I don't care about "winning" a bash contest as long as you log off and take your obnoxious superfan rhetoric with you

Regardless of what you, or anyone else says, Im a Carolina Panthers fan. Kiss my Carolina Blue ass.

Thank you for this late night entertainment LOL

1 person likes this

No problem. Im entertained myself!