184 replies to this topic

#181 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

If i could line everyone head up and i had a running start id slap everyone in this thread

#182 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,737 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Riveria :D doesn't have a clue how to win a close game.

Fox was and is the man. It's ridiculous that Hurney got a pass and Fox got fired.

Hurney had to sell off '08 and '09 to help Fox keep his job, yet fans think Hurney was the reason the team couldn't win back to back seasons...

#183 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

This place has gone full retard. Why isn't there an age limit again?

#184 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

I said it last year..I'm saying it again this year....I hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm right. This guy can't coach a lick. He is always outcoached by everybody, including today, and we will never be a winning with him.

What's it like to post the shittiest thread in huddle history?

Not only that, but what's it like to only average 1 slice a pie for every 1 thousand post LOL. You must post a lot of bullshit.

#185 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Losing to Tampa on opening day is simply unacceptable. Rivera was out coached. No adjustments took place at half time to relieve the pressure on Cam Newton. The running game was abandoned. Drives kept stalling against a sub par Tampa defense. Looks like the same BS I saw last year.

For those of you saying Fox's coaching style didn't get the Broncos where the were last year, you are dead wrong. The Broncos won the same way the Panther's won during their Superbowl run. Defense, running game and long ball drives. Now this year, Manning will end up running the offense for Fox via no huddle audibles, but what coach wouldn't want that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.