184 replies to this topic

#76 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Couldn't say it any better. 145% agreed.

Showing your age again.

#77 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,499 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Most underappreciated role in the NFL - head coach. The Saints*** will not be a playoff team without Payton. And yes, Rivera's game plan, adjustments and discipline were all inferior to Schiano's.

Schiano was able to gameplan heading in....Rivera wasnt really. Schiano really didn't have any adjustments.

Rivera adjusted great defensively. He is heavily involved there.

Rivera needs to get more involved with the O though...Rivera giving Chud a long leash proved costly.

#78 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

He's a rah-rah guy that gets fans fired up, so you're going to get flamed for this. I still think it's too soon to say he "can't coach", but he definitely rode on Cam and Chud's coattails last season and laid a big fat egg today with that gameplan.

So let me get this right...when the offense looks good and Cam is rolling, it is because of Chud's gameplan and Cam's talent, but when the offense looks bad, it's Rivera's fault?

Sorry. Can't follow that logic.

#79 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Would like to see Rivera rip some of Chuds' control on the Offense as well. The guy is fuging nuts sometimes, then he borders genius in others.

If only he could get that mix perfect.

#80 carolina_chuck

carolina_chuck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Showing your age again.

Why do people get butt hurt by me, then constantly stalked my post and try to get back at me? Just quit talking $hit to me then if you're that sensitive.

#81 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

So let me get this right...when the offense looks good and Cam is rolling, it is because of Chud's gameplan and Cam's talent, but when the offense looks bad, it's Rivera's fault?

Sorry. Can't follow that logic.

Thats because it doesnt make any f***ing sense.

Rivera isn't going any where for a LONG time. So you assholes just need to get over it, whining about it only makes you look like a bitch. How long was Fox here after you yuckmouths started having your temper tantrums?

#82 carolina_chuck

carolina_chuck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

Would like to see Rivera rip some of Chuds' control on the Offense as well. The guy is fuging nuts sometimes, then he borders genius in others.

If only he could get that mix perfect.

I wouldn't do that. Destin to fail.

#83 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

Why do people get butt hurt by me, then constantly stalked my post and try to get back at me? Just quit talking $hit to me then if you're that sensitive.

Its because you're an idiot. Its quite a simple concept to understand man. You post dumb ass s**t, people call you on it.

#84 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

ITT: Rivera can't coach because he loses by 6 points.

#85 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,499 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

I wouldn't do that. Destin to fail.

Telling Chud to quit ignoring the offensive talent the team has massively invested in at RB....would be sure failure?

#86 carolina_chuck

carolina_chuck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Telling Chud to quit ignoring the offensive talent the team has massively invested in at RB....would be sure failure?

Did I say that?
I said I wouldn't want RR to strips plays from Chud. You don't want a coach who knows little offense to start stripping plays away, do you?

#87 carolina_chuck

carolina_chuck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Its because you're an idiot. Its quite a simple concept to understand man. You post dumb ass s**t, people call you on it.

Lol. Typical huddlers

#88 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Schiano was able to gameplan heading in....Rivera wasnt really. Schiano really didn't have any adjustments.

Rivera needs to get more involved with the O though...Rivera giving Chud a long leash proved costly.

I don't agree with you a lot but you've been on point with this. Ron needs to pull back on Chud a little. Untill he gets back into a good run pass ratio and use some conservative sets.

And I don't mean he has to treat Cam like the Bucs treat Freeman today. But dam line up in a power set every once in a while to show teams you can do it.

After Adams good punt return. Chud should have been more calm with that drive and not a all or nothing throw down field.

#89 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

ITT: Rivera can't coach because he loses by 6 points.

Can't coach is a stretch, but coming out face flat in the season opener with sky high expectations is a major downer.

Today was DEFINITELY a bad look on Rivera and his staff.

#90 carolina_chuck

carolina_chuck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

Rivera need to get more involve with the defense before he tries to get involve with the offense. Tired of that vanilla soft D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com