Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shinallsm

Brian Murphy

32 posts in this topic

If only one block was our only ST problem.

Was there a big return or missed kick I didn't see? Did we have bad field position because of the special teams?

This is all we have to talk about right now. What happen last year or in the preseason has nothing to do with today.

LOL previous efforts mean nothing. ludacris statement

Guess resumes are useless as well.

This is all we have to talk about right now. What happen last year or in the preseason has nothing to do with today.

That is too narrow minded. Cam is a bottom tier QB if you go by that logic. Aaron Rodger won't make the Pro Bowl, and D-Will will struggle to get 100 yards for the year...etc.

Was there a big return or missed kick I didn't see? Did we have bad field position because of the special teams?

Ummm Yea there was a blocked kick which gave great field position. Then I believe it was Munnerlyn who ran into the Saints* player calling for a fair catch, but yea you're right nothing MAJOR ........

maybe you missed captain running into a fair catch-called returner? and the muffed joe adams return?

Plenty to go by from last year, but your narrow-minded criteria wont accept it.

Brian Murphy apologist? There is a such thing as going to far.

maybe you missed captain running into a fair catch-called returner? and the muffed joe adams return?

I think the most shocking part of that whole play to me was when he muffed it after he fair caught the ball but acted like he thought the play was dead. It seemed to me like he didn't know he could still get hit, after he muffed it cause he signaled for a fair catch.

Someone explain to me how he still has employment

So wait that was Brian Murphy's fault and not the players?

SOMEONE please tell me why this terrible coach still has a job? Could we really not fire him after pre-season? The steelers sure as hell did fire their ST coach before the season started.

I played special teams in high school. All you have to do is run in a straight line shed your blocks then converge if the ball carrier is close. My high was tops in special teams. Thats the only thing the coach taught us. Next was just sprints tackling and stripping ball drills.

How effin hard is that too teach to nfl players.