Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Sons of Anarchy Returns Sept. 11th!

56 posts in this topic

Great season finale!

I can't believe auto bit his tongue off!

Was it

*Otto..and damn, that scene had me wincing.

*Otto..and damn, that scene had me wincing.

A bunch of his scenes did that to me this season. When he asked to smell the perfume on Tara's wrist, I think my fingers were in my ears and I was whispering "don't bite it don't bite it"

1 person likes this

I'm honestly not 100% convinced it was her. Mostly based on Sutter saying that the US Marshall character "will do something that will be the key of season 6 and into season 7." Well, he didn't actually do a damned thing, unless he somehow got the dirt on Tara.

I guess I enjoy the season. However, it didn't leave me wanting more like the last three seasons did. Perhaps that is due to the fact that I just don't give a rat's turd about the Tara Knowles character as Maggie Siff's acting just bores me. I will say this, I am glad to see the Wendy character coming back into play.

As for this season, I just think Kurt Sutter was out to shock and awe people rather than tell a story. Not a bad season, but probably right there with Season 3 as a filler season.

I'm honestly not 100% convinced it was her. Mostly based on Sutter saying that the US Marshall character "will do something that will be the key of season 6 and into season 7." Well, he didn't actually do a damned thing, unless he somehow got the dirt on Tara.

This is my thoughts as well.

Dunno tho, Gemma is a certified *****.

She is still a cold hearted bitch regardless. :)

Of course, most of the characters on this show are cold hearted.

I didn't mind it...took me a sec before I figured out that was Otto's tongue.