Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We better figure something out

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Before Sunday. 10'points wasn't enough against the Bucs and it damn sure won't be enough against the Saints*.

I hope to hell we don't start off 0-2... Very frustrating day.

Honestly at a loss for words. Disappointment doesn't even scratch the surface

Posted

Start 0-2 and we are looking at 1-3 at best. The best we can realistically hope for is 2-2 anyway. Today's loss was huge. Way to poo the bed, guys.

Posted

I feel like a jackass b/c all along for months I've marked this opener as a "W", like it was automatic.

Can't do that in the NFL and they were soundly better than us today.

Posted

I honestly don't know what I can expect from this team now.. 10-8. 8-8. 6-10?! No fuiggin idea..

Posted

Get ready for a 0-4 start.

Posted

agreed. we cannot look like we did today and ever expect to do anything. I do not get how these issues have lingered with us for years now? we are always slow getting off blocks, executing blocks, missing that man, whiffing on that tackle, etc. Everything said, we have to get back to our roots with our running game.

Posted

I mean, we always seem to tighten up later on in the year, but when is it will we ever be able to emulate winning teams and just establish our will from the onset?

Posted

I was worried about this game for the past month but still confident. Between Chud and the OLine play, if that doesn't improve, might be looking at 4-12 with this schedule.

Posted

They should have never changed the offense so much from last year. Never fix what's not broken. The two TE set was working last year. It opened up the running game and passing game. They didn't sign Shocky back and went to a read option offense after signing Tobert.

Posted

If our running game can be so thoroughly dominated, other teams will take notice and follow Tampa's game plan. The Saints* don't have a dominating defense. However, teams like the Cowboys, Giants and Broncos will dominate us without a better running game.

Posted

Our running game is dependent on Stewart... he is clearly our best back and we missed him dearly today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why can't we be like the Patriots? Come out expecting a victory every game. Even the team going up against them, are afraid to go against them every time. With that said, even though we looked bad, we still looked pretty good throwing the ball. Smitty was still Smitty, Olsen was sharp all day, Murphy burned cats, and LaFell was solid. Once we get Stew back, our running should be back to par. The defense looked decent considering the turnovers we put up. They stood up at the goaline a couple of times. We got a good team, we just fail to capatilize on what we have. This error has to go to the coaching staff.

1 person likes this