#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Before Sunday. 10'points wasn't enough against the Bucs and it damn sure won't be enough against the Saints*.

I hope to hell we don't start off 0-2... Very frustrating day.

Honestly at a loss for words. Disappointment doesn't even scratch the surface

#2 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Start 0-2 and we are looking at 1-3 at best. The best we can realistically hope for is 2-2 anyway. Today's loss was huge. Way to poo the bed, guys.

#3 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,118 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

I feel like a jackass b/c all along for months I've marked this opener as a "W", like it was automatic.

Can't do that in the NFL and they were soundly better than us today.

#4 SevenSixes

SevenSixes

Born a moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

I honestly don't know what I can expect from this team now.. 10-8. 8-8. 6-10?! No fuiggin idea..

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Get ready for a 0-4 start.

#6 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

agreed. we cannot look like we did today and ever expect to do anything. I do not get how these issues have lingered with us for years now? we are always slow getting off blocks, executing blocks, missing that man, whiffing on that tackle, etc. Everything said, we have to get back to our roots with our running game.

#7 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

I mean, we always seem to tighten up later on in the year, but when is it will we ever be able to emulate winning teams and just establish our will from the onset?

#8 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

I was worried about this game for the past month but still confident. Between Chud and the OLine play, if that doesn't improve, might be looking at 4-12 with this schedule.

#9 Byrdman4real

Byrdman4real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

They should have never changed the offense so much from last year. Never fix what's not broken. The two TE set was working last year. It opened up the running game and passing game. They didn't sign Shocky back and went to a read option offense after signing Tobert.

#10 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

If our running game can be so thoroughly dominated, other teams will take notice and follow Tampa's game plan. The Saints* don't have a dominating defense. However, teams like the Cowboys, Giants and Broncos will dominate us without a better running game.

#11 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Our running game is dependent on Stewart... he is clearly our best back and we missed him dearly today.

#12 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,901 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Why can't we be like the Patriots? Come out expecting a victory every game. Even the team going up against them, are afraid to go against them every time. With that said, even though we looked bad, we still looked pretty good throwing the ball. Smitty was still Smitty, Olsen was sharp all day, Murphy burned cats, and LaFell was solid. Once we get Stew back, our running should be back to par. The defense looked decent considering the turnovers we put up. They stood up at the goaline a couple of times. We got a good team, we just fail to capatilize on what we have. This error has to go to the coaching staff.

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,312 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

I think it's funny as hell that people were expecting 10 or 11 wins. I'm still on that 6-8 win train. What did you 10-11 win folks see to make you think that!

#14 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

I think it's funny as hell that people were expecting 10 or 11 wins. I'm still on that 6-8 win train. What did you 10-11 win folks see to make you think that!

Cam after a year of getting it down. If the defense steadily improves through the season and we can get the O on track quickly then perhaps we can be in the playoff hunt at the end.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,312 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Cam after a year of getting it down. If the defense steadily improves through the season and we can get the O on track quickly then perhaps we can be in the playoff hunt at the end.

Hope u are right, but I still think we are a year away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com