38 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Everyone that is overreacting today, I laugh at you.

First game of the year doesn't make a season, our defense showed up today and that was a pleasant surprise.

And btw Damn it's good to see TD and Beason back on the field together, oh how I've missed that!

Offense is and will be a lot better as the season goes on. We may have WR's other then smith for once which is nice.

Special teams is still special and I don't mean in the good way either but Joe Adams could be very good.

Overall I think we have quit a few things to look forward to this season. And if we beat the Saints* next week no one will care about today at all.

#2 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Giants?

Are we forfeiting the game against the Saints* next Sunday?

#3 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

haven't you made this post every time we lost an opening game in the last few years and like, never ended up making the playoffs?

also we play the Saints* next week, not the Giants. It would help if you knew our schedule.

#4 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

good post op. We didn't execute and really just didn't have it today as a team

The only specific areas that jump out as a place of concern after a flat start of the year is still the d-line and ST.

We get barely any pressure and for how consistent we were during most of Fox's tenure its oober frustrating

#5 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

You also laugh at reality.

#6 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,195 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

The loss has affected you more than you think, you done chalked up a loss vs the Saint and have moved onto the Giants.

I may try that.

#7 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Lol and we laugh at you. Giants? Giants? Lmfao

#8 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

What is wrong with people venting? Did people expect to log into the huddle the day of a loss and see people celebrating? Let cool minds and reflection of today's game happen tomorrow. Right now, drink beer bang sluts.

#9 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

This is Doc Holiday's posting flow chart every week one

Win - Random celebratory post

Lose - Regurgitate lame "Lol @ you" retread OP on the threshold of another losing season where the Panthers don't do anything.

#10 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

What's funnier me forgetting that we play the Saints** next week and not the Giants or you guys getting butt hurt because I choose to look on the bright side of things to day?

I think this ones easy

#11 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

What's funnier me forgetting that we play the Saints*** next week and not the Giants or you guys getting butt hurt because I choose to look on the bright side of things to day?

I think this ones easy

The bright side for me would be if everyone stopped living in fairy tell land, and everyone within the organization became accountable for doing their job, so that we can actually be a good team, and losing in week 1 wouldn't be a big deal. .

#12 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

This is Doc Holiday's posting flow chart every week one

Win - Random celebratory post

Lose - Regurgitate lame "Lol @ you" retread OP on the threshold of another losing season where the Panthers don't do anything.

this is like my third one but I do love watching this board blow up every time we lose the opener, I haven't done one in 3-4 years though so what's your original name on here?

#13 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,195 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

The bright side for me would be if everyone stopped living in fairy tell land, and everyone within the organization became accountable for doing their job, so that we can actually be a good team, and losing in week 1 wouldn't be a big deal. .

We can start with a new GM.

#14 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

We can start with a new GM.

Exactly.

#15 TuckerMax25

TuckerMax25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Everyone that is overreacting today, I laugh at you.

First game of the year doesn't make a season, our defense showed up today and that was a pleasant surprise.

And btw Damn it's good to see TD and Beason back on the field together, oh how I've missed that!

Offense is and will be a lot better as the season goes on. We may have WR's other then smith for once which is nice.

Special teams is still special and I don't mean in the good way either but Joe Adams could be very good.

Overall I think we have quit a few things to look forward to this season. And if we beat the Saints** next week no one will care about today at all.

I agree completely, not going to determine our season. Ya the offense looked like crap n dwill was horrific, but defense was better than average. Cam still had 300 plus yards playing one of his worst games, we still have a solid future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com