38 replies to this topic

#16 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

this is like my third one but I do love watching this board blow up every time we lose the opener,

because you have no standards or because you're really mad that we lost, but opt to channel that frustration passive-aggressively against other posters in an effort to make yourself look clairvoyant?

I haven't done one in 3-4 years though so what's your original name on here?

I used to be known as PantherFanForLife.

#17 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

We can start with a new GM.

can we wait till week 8 to fire the GM? Really? calling for the GM being fired week 1 is one of the reasons I come to this place.

It's just too god damn funny

#18 Raskle

Raskle

Huddle Rogue

• HUDDLER
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Had we done anything worth being proud of the other three quarters, I would have walked back to the car with my head held high...even with the loss. As it was, we came out flat and uninspired, and looked like we still thought it preseason. The fact that we had 10 total yards rushing through the 4th, we couldn't convert 3rd downs with any consistancy, and our OLine was getting beat on almost every down makes me not think we're all that special.

Sorry I'm not happy right now... but I was there, and it wasn't pretty at all. If you want to keep your chin up, and laugh at the rest of us, that's fine and dandy. I'll raise mine just as soon as these guys give me a reason to - and today.. they didn't.

#19 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

can we wait till week 8 to fire the GM? Really? calling for the GM being fired week 1 is one of the reasons I come to this place.

It's just too god damn funny

Who said anything about week 1?

#20 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

because you have no standards or because you're really mad that we lost, but opt to channel that frustration passive-aggressively against other posters in an effort to make yourself look clairvoyant?

I used to be known as PantherFanForLife.

I just love to watch the world burn....

Really though week one means almost nothing. Now if we lose the next 2 games I'll be right there with the rest of them. But week one? It's the only real time out side of the preseason that I can read this board and just laugh.

#21 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Who said anything about week 1?

How about you learn to read and think without me telling you and figure it out on your own.

I know it's a novel idea but you would be surprised how it works some times.

And some people wonder why I name the thread lol @ you.

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

means nothing huh

seriously though, all dark knight reference shoehorning aside, has this OP ever been redeemed?

Better question, when you combine those statistics with the fact that it was a divisional game, and you say that it means almost nothing that we lost, how can anybody take you seriously?

#23 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

I LOL @ you because week 1 has nothing to do with it rofl...

People, myself included, have wanted Hurney gone since... oh I don't know before this week. HAHA this character..

#24 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

This cat is cheering me up at least.

#25 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Doc, you can't reason with pessimists. Even if it was a loss, which isn't good, no one is condoning the L. It's a great lesson to learn from and move forward. The defense was the bright spot of this game.

A little fix here a little fix there. Back in this.

#26 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

I haven't really heard the argument that offenses tend to start off slower than defenses in general in the NFL.

And we have a somewhat complicated offense that may take time to gel.

I could possibly buy that, but that would be just out of sheer hope.

#27 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

50% of the teams that win week 1 of the season, make the playoffs. Only 25% of the teams that lose week 1, make the playoffs. I know one game doesn't make a season, but just saying, the odds are against us and it doesn't get any easier.. against the Saints*, Giants, and Falcons.

#28 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

I LOL @ you because week 1 has nothing to do with it rofl...

People, myself included, have wanted Hurney gone since... oh I don't know before this week. HAHA this character..

lol I like you fox you are the reason I make these.

People have wanted hurney gone since we hired him, every year after the super bowl after every loss some wahoo has either wanted the GM or the head coach fired. Why should I care what your opinion anymore then anyone else?

So you are right it started before week one but I wouldn't know anything about That.......

Stating the sky is green is one thing giving an argument to back it up is something

#29 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

lol I like you fox you are the reason I make these.

People have wanted hurney gone since we hired him, every year after the super bowl after every loss some wahoo has either wanted the GM or the head coach fired. Why should I care what your opinion anymore then anyone else?

So you are right it started before week one but I wouldn't know anything about That.......

Stating the sky is green is one thing giving an argument to back it up is something

Ignoring the whole record thing are we? Ignoring the non back to back winning season thing are we?

Nope no reason at all the be suspect of the GM.

Even though we have changed HC, OC, DC, and most of the personnel.

LaLa land must be a grand place.

#30 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

We may not win football games, but boy is our cap situation taken care of!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.