#31 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,590 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

means nothing huh

seriously though, all dark knight reference shoehorning aside, has this OP ever been redeemed?

Better question, when you combine those statistics with the fact that it was a divisional game, and you say that it means almost nothing that we lost, how can anybody take you seriously?

Posted Image

#32 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Ignoring the whole record thing are we? Ignoring the non back to back winning season thing are we?

Nope no reason at all the be suspect of the GM.

Even though we have changed HC, OC, DC, and most of the personnel.

LaLa land must be a grand place.

Yeah why is Huney still here? I actually know the answer. Do you? Oh wait never mind that would be a no.

You think your acting smart but the reason Huney is still here it is known and there has actually been an article written about it by Gantt.

That's right an article was written about it.

But Here is a hint, the GM won't change until Jerry is no longer the owner of the Panthers, or he retires which ever comes first.

And this is why I laugh

#33 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Yeah why is Huney still here? I actually know the answer. Do you? Oh wait never mind that would be a no.

You think your acting smart but the reason Huney is still here is known and there has actually been an article written about it by Gantt.

That's right an article was written about it.

But Here is a hint, the GM won't change until Jerry is no longer the owner of the Panthers, or he retires which ever comes first.

And this is why I laugh

You laugh because you know we are going to suck for years to come and draft terribly?

Boy you are evil.

#34 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

You laugh because you know we are going to suck for years to come and draft terribly?

Boy you are evil.

Yeah I'm a real sinister bastard aren't I? Naw really I just choose not to bitch and moan about things I can do nothing about.

Hurney is nothing more then a mouth piece for Jerry. He won't be fired because he doesn't do anything that Jerry doesn't want done. This is known. And as long as Jerry is the owner and Hurney does what jerry wants Hurney will be the GM. So Hurney ain't nowhere.

So lol @ you

#35 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,528 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

Relax guys it's just preseason

#36 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

Yeah I'm a real sinister bastard aren't I? Naw really I just choose not to bitch and moan about things I can do nothing about.

Hurney is nothing more then a mouth piece for Jerry. He won't be fired because he doesn't do anything that Jerry doesn't want done. This is known. And as long as Jerry is the owner and Hurney does what jerry wants Hurney will be the GM. So Hurney ain't nowhere.

So lol @ you

And I could have sworn JR wanted to win a Super Bowl, that's a shame.

To think our problem all along has been the owner.

I guess 4 winning seasons ever does speak for itself.

Just like 3 out of the last 10.

Hey at least you're happy!

#37 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

I do tend to keep a sunny disposition on life but that could be the drugs... I never know 8-I

#38 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

Btw for the record I've tried to throw quit a few movie and book quotes or references in here, some more obvious then others if you can find them and tell me where they are from you get pie.

#39 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

I agree Doc, we need more fans that take losing as well as you do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.