Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

I hate all of you cry baby pathetic pessimistic bitchass fans.

55 posts in this topic

I LIKE APPLES BECAUSE THERE GREEN fug PUPPYS WHITE POWER POTATOS

I think it's all ridiculous. Week 1 of the NFL is the most misleading event in all of sports. Everyone thinks their team is going to win the superbowl or be the worst team of all time after 1 game. Everyone always overreacts on both the winning and losing sides. I don't think a team's true identity ever really shows up until about week 5 or 6. It doesn't mean you lose all your games till then, but the legit teams usually start to come out around that time. The panthers just need to stay the course and play their game. We're gonna be fine!

Wrong. Also a true fan is the fan who cried during the 2008 playoff game against the Cardinals. The same fan who despite having a horrible year actually watched the games in the 2010 season. So fug you.

Cried?? You need to get a life or go on prozac

I think it's all ridiculous. Week 1 of the NFL is the most misleading event in all of sports. Everyone thinks their team is going to win the superbowl or be the worst team of all time after 1 game. Everyone always overreacts on both the winning and losing sides. I don't think a team's true identity ever really shows up until about week 5 or 6. It doesn't mean you lose all your games till then, but the legit teams usually start to come out around that time. The panthers just need to stay the course and play their game. We're gonna be fine!

When's the last time we made the playoffs after dropping the opener? Nothing? No one?

We haven't. Opener is a big deal.

When's the last time we made the playoffs after dropping the opener? Nothing? No one?

We haven't. Opener is a big deal.

Who gives a flying fug? Fox is gone and this is rivera and co.'s first year with a full camp. I don't compare teams to each other. This team has plenty of talent and will be fine. I'm gonna be laughing my ass off when this team is playing fantastic in a few weeks and making a serious run, and all you fair weather pessimists are acting like you knew it all along!