Photo
- - - - -

I hate all of you cry baby pathetic pessimistic bitchass fans.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Wrong. Also a true fan is the fan who cried during the 2008 playoff game against the Cardinals. The same fan who despite having a horrible year actually watched the games in the 2010 season. So fug you.

Sure. Did too during the super bowl loss.
The Seahawks loss. And 08.

Quit that after I grew up and got tired of poor Carolina football.

Only thing that has me still attach to this team is no.89. Not Cam. Bc I'm not bandwagoner that jumped on the shipp when Cam threw for 400yds vs the Cardinals.

You know why this forum sucks so damn badd now. Bc we have NEWBIES that are riding Cam's nuts and they acts like they know fb. Only come on here to talk poo.

I only speak the truth. RR can't be a successful HC. It's all Chud and Cam.

#17 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Wrong. Also a true fan is the fan who cried during the 2008 playoff game against the Cardinals. The same fan who despite having a horrible year actually watched the games in the 2010 season. So fug you.

This stuff is unnecessary though SBVG. I get your frustration, but I've watched every game we've ever played. EVER. Through thick and thin. Success and failure.

Some people express their frustration differently and direct it at different sources. Doesn't make them any less of a fan.

The typical huddle cycle is this after a loss - 48 hours or so of whining and complaining about players, coaching staff, and execution followed by whining and complaining about posters whining and complaining. Approximately 48 hours and 1 minute after a loss, threads start popping back up with overall optimism and expressions of hope for having a successful year and making the playoffs.

Ride the waves. If people aren't really fans of this team, they won't be posting for long and will disappear and/or just become trolls (see TheRealDeal).

#18 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,836 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Some Huddlers just drive me nuts that's all.

#19 Jens

Jens

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

SBVG, true fans must have the right to be disapointed to !!! A loss is a loss.

#20 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,836 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

SBVG, true fans must have the right to be disapointed to !!! A loss is a loss.

There's nothing wrong with being disappointed. But the crybaby poo and trashing everybody doesn't mean the team sucks. We got out coached today.

#21 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

its like i read the same poo every year on here.

"its only preseason" turns into "its only one/the first game, quit crying pussies" which then becomes "we still aren't out of the playoffs, i still have hope" and ends up at "who can we draft to make us better?"

#22 Jens

Jens

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

SBVG, i agree on that

#23 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

"its only preseason" turns into "its only one/the first game, quit crying pussies" which then becomes "we still aren't out of the playoffs, i still have hope" and ends up at "who can we draft to make us better?"

Which is why I think the reactions keep getting stronger from the "pessimists" and "shut up pessimists" crowds.

#24 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

fug all of you I'm going make my own forum. True fans only. Don't break your face hopping off the bandwagon fine young males.

/rant

isn;t that what the forums for? and your contradicting yourself

#25 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Sure. Did too during the super bowl loss.
The Seahawks loss. And 08.

Quit that after I grew up and got tired of poor Carolina football.

Only thing that has me still attach to this team is no.89. Not Cam. Bc I'm not bandwagoner that jumped on the shipp when Cam threw for 400yds vs the Cardinals.

You know why this forum sucks so damn badd now. Bc we have NEWBIES that are riding Cam's nuts and they acts like they know fb. Only come on here to talk poo.

I only speak the truth. RR can't be a successful HC. It's all Chud and Cam.

Then stop supporting the fuging team Chuck. Nobody is holding you here. If you feel like RR "will never be a good coach". Then move to another team with a coach you like and will support. Don't worry you won't be missed.

#26 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

In three weeks we will have moved into "moral victory" territory.

#27 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Panther Nation is coming apart at the seams.

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

In three weeks we will have moved into "moral victory" territory.

Then why support the team if you have no hope then why stick around? There are 31 other teams you can support who you can have more hope in.

#29 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Then why support the team if you have no hope then why stick around? There are 31 other teams you can support who you can have more hope in.

Is this where you and SBVG circle-jerk into the sunset?

#30 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Or maybe START TYPING BADDLY IN ALLCA PS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRU FAN AND ALL OF YOU STFU ABOT MY TAEM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com