Photo
- - - - -

I hate all of you cry baby pathetic pessimistic bitchass fans.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

Then stop supporting the fuging team Chuck. Nobody is holding you here. If you feel like RR "will never be a good coach". Then move to another team with a coach you like and will support. Don't worry you won't be missed.

Shutup. I never said I hated this team.
I'm a fan. I have the right to face the facts and speak my mind that RR is not going to be a great coach. He will never be able to fill that guy "foxy" shoes.

People can bit(h and whined about Foxy but hes a far more talented HC than RR will ever be. Some people has the it to be a coach, some don't.

Just bc someone is a good preacher and player's coach, it does not mean he'll be good.

#32 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,482 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

My favorite whiners are the people who whine about other whiners.

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,161 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Why resort to the "pull for another team" card with fellow fans? Even if they're pissy (as I can sometimes be), we're all here for the same reason (well, most of us)... Did you guys become Panther fans because they were the most successful team when you became a fan of football? Odds are, NO. So most everyone is here because they feel obligated to be for some reason. They love the team, but they don't like losing.

We relish the good and endure the bad, but all in different ways.

#34 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Panther Nation is coming apart at the seams.

This happens when the Bucs beat you.

#35 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

It's okay to expect a lot out of these guys. The great teams that are great across several years typicall arrive a year ahead of the scheduled window opening.

2003 14-2 Patriots lost there opener 31-0 to the bills we all know how there season ended I don't think 0-1 is that bad.

#36 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Shutup. I never said I hated this team.
I'm a fan. I have the right to face the facts and speak my mind that RR is not going to be a great coach. He will never be able to fill that guy "foxy" shoes.

People can bit(h and whined about Foxy but hes a far more talented HC than RR will ever be. Some people has the it to be a coach, some don't.

Just bc someone is a good preacher and player's coach, it does not mean he'll be good.

Yes you have the right to be a little bitch. But if you're going to make prediction and bold statements about a person Career after 1 game then why waste your time here?

Why not go cheer for the Broncos and "if" Rivera is as bad as you think. When he gets fired then maybe will let your bitchass back on the bandwagon.

But to "know for sure" he's a bad coach and waste your time here makes you look like a bigger idiot. He's going to be the coach here for atleast 2 more season so you might as well jump ship Gilligan.

#37 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

2003 14-2 Patriots lost there opener 31-0 to the bills we all know how there season ended I don't think 0-1 is that bad.

If we win next week it wont be

#38 pantherfreak

pantherfreak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

You guys crack me up. Cheer up fella's it's the first game of the fugging season.

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Yes you have the right to be a little bitch. But if you're going to make prediction and bold statements about a person Career after 1 game then why waste your time here?

Why not go cheer for the Broncos and "if" Rivera is as bad as you think. When he gets fired then maybe will let your bitchass back on the bandwagon.

But to "know for sure" he's a bad coach and waste your time here makes you look like a bigger idiot.

1game? In 17 games: 6-11 record with a high power offense.

And are you kidding me? I don't need your dumb@$$ to get on the bandwagon. I'm probably a fan before your a$$ even knew the panthers. Wtf statement is that.

Ttyl fool

#40 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

You guys crack me up. Cheer up fella's it's the first game of the fugging season.

And gonna be a long season again

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

If we win next week it wont be

Not going to happen

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

My favorite whiners are the people who whine about other whiners.

I completely agree!

#43 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

1game? In 17 games: 6-11 record with a high power offense.

And are you kidding me? I don't need your dumb@$$ to get on the bandwagon. I'm probably a fan before your a$$ even knew the panthers. Wtf statement is that.

Ttyl fool

You are a little punk stop trying to act like you're a adult. We already talked before in other forums so I know you still live with your parents and will be going to school tomorrow.

#44 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,650 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

You are a little punk stop trying to act like you're a adult. We already talked before in other forums so I know you still live with your parents and will be going to school tomorrow.

Do go to school but live on my own. Oh got you beat didn't I.

You live with your OGs and dnt go to school. Lmao

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

Do go to school but live on my own. Oh got you beat didn't I.

You live with your OGs and dnt go to school. Lmao

Whatever JR. Like I said you have your whole life to like another team. Take advantage of that fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com