Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakurmara

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Did anybody else think he played very poorly. I saw Atleast a couple of plays where it looked as if he should have been over the top to help. Like the first td. Looked as if he bit on Freeman's eyes and didn't watch the inside. Bc clearly gamble let him go. And a couple more were similar. And the blocked punt I credit to him.

Posted · Report post

Meh, our safety play has been so poor the last few years that I rarely even notice it at this point. It's just assumed.

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

Martin comes up with big hits at times on special teams. It'll be interesting to see if he wins his position back.

I'm just tired of the days of playing zone coverage while giving up so much cushion. Our D looked so much better when we manned up on everyone.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I agree. For some reason we get burned all the time in zone. I'm not saying our safety play was bad. Bc honestly I don't know what their assignments were. But I had high hopes for him mainly to step up and be a leader in the secondary. He fits the part being a ninjee and all

Posted · Report post

I thought we couldve played 10 men on defense and it wouldnt have made a difference.

The dude clearly was a spectator on the field only.

Posted · Report post

Frankly I think the secondary played great after the first half. Gamble was in la la land and remembered how to play football after getting burned, and munnerlyn stopped drawing PIs (thats really the best we can expect with him unless playing the nickel).

After watching the first half i really thought we were only a few adjustments away from running away with the game. For the most part I think that was a fair assessment except for those interior olinemen...

Posted · Report post

The D definitely played MUCH better in the 2cd half.

Posted · Report post

I think Martin will earn his job back. He is just flat out more talented and still our best coverage S. 2011 was just bad.....but he has shown windows of good S play.

Posted · Report post

martin is probably better. wish we would have signed landry he looked like a beast today.

Posted · Report post

Martin will win his job back simply because Nakamura is that bad.

Posted · Report post

nakamrura should of became a doctor and not a football player

Posted · Report post

There were plays when I thought I saw Naka completely ignoring recievers in his zone, but it's tv so I'm not sure. Naka starting over Martin is a joke talent wise imo.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments