Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Tolbert is our best RB

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Tolbert is a good fullback and a nice complement to what we do but to say he's better than williams or stewart is retarded. Our running game always starts the season slow. It happens every year. Our running game will be great once again and stewart and williams are the reason for that. tolbert's a nice fullback. That's it!

Posted

Oh Lawd... The mods are even losing it now...

Tolbert our best RB???

Well it's kind of hard to tell when you have like 50 moderators on here! lol.

Posted

Yea let's just throw out the accomplishments of Williams and Stewart from the past four years and acknowledge a FB as our best overall running back. Damn losing makes people dumber.

/killthread

1 person likes this

Posted

God.. there were 0 running lanes last night. The Bucs played in our backfield all day long. Silautu or Hartgartner hell even Kalil, there was 0 blocking. The 1 good drive we had actually had descent blocking. Williams is a far superior running back than Tolbert. No one can run with the way our line was blocking and the runs we were doing. THERE WASN"T ANY RUNNING LANES!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Against the Williams Wall

3009491_o.gif

Hey look there's actually guys blocking for Tolbert on that play.

Our line was sh** and to blame any of our RBs shows how little you watched the game.

Posted

People keep saying Tolbert is a good fullback, I'm not sure I've seen anything that warrants that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tolbert is to fat as you are to _________

A) A good poster

B ) intelligent

C) an English Teacher

D) All of the above

D.

Posted

Stew is our best all-purpose HB.

Posted

Perhaps but Stewart > Tolbert > Willaims becomes = Tolbert>Stewart>Williams when /$

Oh I agree....

With what Chud does...paying a RB like Tolbert bringing in a cheap RB that fits this scheme and investing all that other cash on D, WR/TE or pass blocking OL would have been ideal.

But that is all hindsight. We didn't know what Chud would be doing.....but you could argue Hurney should know

Posted

People keep saying Tolbert is a good fullback, I'm not sure I've seen anything that warrants that.

i got blasted for saying that during preseason.

Posted

Those are people who haven't watched him in recent years....Tolbert has been more RB than FB. he can get the job done at FB.....but he is just a fat body RB.

Posted

Williams does better with a fullback infront of him or in the option where he takes the ball in stride