Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digibuc

Saints* fans, come get these sloppy 2nds while it's still warm

21 posts in this topic

Welcome to pound town featuring SCP, PhillyB, and the gagless reflections. You would think these mofo's would know when to shut their fugin mouths but they haven't a clue. Maybe you can get it through their think ass inbred skulls that they have no business hanging with the big boys. Enjoy!

i bet that was difficult to type with an eye patch on and a homosexual life partner swelling the high seas behind you

Bigfurrykittenman looking trolling for some action...

you know you're a pathetic dirt grubber when you beat a team by 6 points and act like you've won a playoff game

Not to sound mean or rude, oh fug it, eat poo and die fuc fans and taint fans alike.

you know you're a pathetic dirt grubber when you beat a team by 6 points and act like you've won a playoff game

Really? I would think that pathetic dirt grubbers would be those who could only manage 10 yards rushing. Anyway, seeing that Raymond James is one of the premier stadiums in the league, you should feel fortunate to have digested some of the most nutritious soil around... Don't worry the tabs on us, enjoy your meal!!!

:lol:

Really? I would think that pathetic dirt grubbers would be those who could only manage 10 yards rushing. Anyway, seeing that Raymond James is one of the premier stadiums in the league, you should feel fortunate to have digested some of the most nutritious soil around... Don't worry the tabs on us, enjoy your meal!!!

That was dumb. Even for troll standards. Do better.

the bucs were lucky to escape with a 6 point win at home even though they played an inspired game against a team that really didn't seem to give a fug about the game

congratulations

or as you would spell it, congradulashuns

1 person likes this