• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 buxter

buxter

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Thought I'd stop by and congratulate you flamers on the "man up" performance yesterday. Simply an awesome start on your way to dominating the NFC South this year!

Probably bigger than your feeble minds can imagine is how the Bucs delivered a template to shutting down the vaunted Panthers offense. No small feat.

On a serious note, it's only one game... few down here have any idea how the Bucs will fare this season.... maybe we can go 8-8, but the schedule this season is a real gauntlet. Our depth is of issue too. What I can say is that our new coaching staff is deadly serious about winning. It's a most welcome return to hardscrabble football after the humilitiation we endured last season. (adios to that chest bumping fool Raheem)

So good luck this season you sissy men. See you for round 2... in your litter box, on Nov. !8th.

#2 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,390 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

talking smack after the game when you weren't around before? weak...

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,762 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

fearless, this guy, sticking his neck out and risking talking trash and getting beaten

oh wait he's a gutless loser bucs fan

#4 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

I've been saying all off-season that Bucs will win the division this year. Yep, I said it. I'm not basing it off of Sunday's game either (although the game made me feel better about my prediction). Even when we were at our worst, you guys were the only ones who were able to sweep us last year. This year we get our unprecedented FOURTH NFCS Championship.

Most Buc fans are afraid to go out on a limb and take the position that I do, but I think they'll be pleasantly surprised this year...

#5 Scoop

Scoop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

"Breaking News-NFL Network reporting Bucs under investigation after Panther practice surveillance footage surfaces."

Link: Spygate II

#6 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

Since you weren't around before the game, I suggest you drink a gallon of bleach you donkey-raping poo eater.

#7 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Since you weren't around before the game, I suggest you drink a gallon of bleach you donkey-raping poo eater.

I drink a gallon of bleach every morning to help me wake up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.