Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

Should we trade Dwill?

42 posts in this topic

...My god, the threads are even dumber on monday..

6th.

With his contract and age, that's about all we could expect unless it's to a SB caliber team that loses a true no. 1 RB.

Think Chicago.

Other than that, all but impossible.

This, this stupid $hitty thread and people are all over it. But when people complains about the D and the HC, people goes nuts.

Should we trade Cam too?

Seriously, blame the damn coaches for a retarded game plan.

No way AP, MJD, Foster etc. are going to have a good day by standing in the backfield holding hands with Cam for 5 seconds.

We understand that and they've gotten hell for it too on here

But D.Will and his contract is just a big and important topic that just remains

Let me see him running behind a better performing offensive line, then ask me again.

A voice of reason among the ignorant.

No one could have run behind that Oline. Maybe we should trade all of them instead.

I don't know if anyone would take his contract but should we trade him for another db,I just don't trust Gamble/Capt they are just not good corners.

What?

No. You don't trade 29 yr old RBs with contracts.

Chud just needs to do his job. Put Williams in position for success....and the offense

Nothin chud comes up with will work without an Oline. Chud had a bad game, but the Oline was god awful.

Panther fans should know by now it takes dwill a little bit to get going. Year after year he starts off slow and explodes in midseason. This is why, unlike others, I said losing Jstew for the game was really going to hurt us. I have loved dwill forever, but I think Jstew has a more important role.

Should we? Probably.

And it ain't got nothin to do with his play. I love the guy but if you could dump his contract on somebody AND get a pick in return? Too good to pass up.

We wont though.