Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we trade Dwill?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

No one could have run behind that Oline. Maybe we should trade all of them instead.

Posted

I don't know if anyone would take his contract but should we trade him for another db,I just don't trust Gamble/Capt they are just not good corners.

What?

Posted

No. You don't trade 29 yr old RBs with contracts.

Chud just needs to do his job. Put Williams in position for success....and the offense

Nothin chud comes up with will work without an Oline. Chud had a bad game, but the Oline was god awful.

Panther fans should know by now it takes dwill a little bit to get going. Year after year he starts off slow and explodes in midseason. This is why, unlike others, I said losing Jstew for the game was really going to hurt us. I have loved dwill forever, but I think Jstew has a more important role.

Posted

why would we trade him

Posted

No one is going to do that. We are stuck with him. There arent trades really in the NFL

Posted

Should we? Probably.

And it ain't got nothin to do with his play. I love the guy but if you could dump his contract on somebody AND get a pick in return? Too good to pass up.

We wont though.

Posted

No.

Try to use him in a Sproles type role, and hope for the best. Stew will make everybody better once he's back.

Posted

No.

Try to use him in a Sproles type role, and hope for the best. Stew will make everybody better once he's back.

Sproles and Williams are nothing alike.

Posted

Yes lets trade DeAngelo after 1 game when the oline couldn't block anything. I mean damn there was so much pressure Cam couldn't even scramble. He averaged 0.8 yards rushing.

Posted

He's still a big part of our offense. You don't trade him unless we get a very good offer in return.

Posted

I haven't read the whole thread but...I can see someone like New England picking him up. Not sure who their RB is but whoever it is he's not as good as DWill. They'd win a Super Bowl with DWill in the backfield.

Posted

I haven't read the whole thread but...I can see someone like New England picking him up. Not sure who their RB is but whoever it is he's not as good as DWill. They'd win a Super Bowl with DWill in the backfield.

NE gets rid of aging players....they don't acquire them unless they just flat out steal someone for cheap. NE would need a RB that can pass protect and rec as well as they run.