Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Made the Yahoo! Front Page

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol...best article I ever read on yahoo

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

Posted

One QB throws for 300+ 1 TD, 2 INTs and has two big runs called back on penalties. Another throws for 130 some yards and 1 TD.

Yet, the 1st QB was shutdown, lol?

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

Posted

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

Posted

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

That's the past, what I'm talking about was only a year ago

Don't let me bring up the guy who coached that SB favorite player is a WR on the Panthers

Posted

I'm sorry you guys didn't like my article under my pen name. Yodeling is a prereq to become a Yahoo Sports Analyst for the record.

Posted

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

The point is, if you were shut down, you don't throw for 300 yards and a touchdown. Troll elsewhere, we'll see you again and it won't be the same result.

Posted

Article goes way overboard.

We didnt win the game yesterday because we couldnt run the ball.

The Defense came out first quarter an looked bad, but they really started playing good in the second half.

We ran the ball for 10 yards because we were without our big RB that is most effective against good defenses, and the ground was soaking wet.

We will win this week.

Posted

Let us not forget it was these same folks who were chopping at the bits to see Cam fall on his face base on nothing more then their own hate and jealousy. So sad..To bad Cam isn't treated like the media darlings like The Golden Calf of Bristol, matthew "I three three ints' Stafford, or Andrew Luck. Nope they will never step on their egos when they don't do well but not Cam.

Such obvious HATE for no other reason except it's easy.

Posted

Well when their d rushes two guys and they still get pressure on our qb, its gonna be a long day.

Posted

just rewatched Cam's two INTs

1st) Yes it was a tipped ball, but Cam was going to have to make literally a perfect throw (a very difficult one at that too) to complete that pass. Deangelo, the dump off option, was open. Cam has to learn that we don't need a 30 yard pass every time we get down.

2nd) I actually don't mind this one as much. First, it was 3rd and12, with the 3rd quarter ending. Second, no one I mean none of others receivers/tight ends were open. Third, the Bucs brought a blitz and it would have taken some magic for Cam to scramble out of it. Hindsight being 20/20 Cam should have tried to scramble as the middle of the field was pretty wide open, but when you have Steve Smith in one on one coverage its hard to pass up. Safety also did a great job of reading Cam and making a play on the ball.

another note: when Cam had time, he made good throws for the most part (save for the first INT). I honestly think this loss falls on the O-line. I don't know if I can blame Silatolu exclusively because pressure was coming from all directions. Defense played well enough to keep us in the game, offense has to put up at least 17-20 points every game.

Posted

Why the fug are the oceans getting saltier? That's some crazy poo.

Posted

Also funny he uses all the quotes from Foster considering he is basically the weakest link on their defense.

No, this is wrong.