Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Made the Yahoo! Front Page

41 posts in this topic

It should be common knowledge that Yahoo sports panders to a certain segment of sports fans that arent too high on black QBs. They always use "King Kong gone bad" stories about black athletes (in all sports) to draw in that demographic. Just read the comments section of their articles. You'll swear you're on stormfront.

Yep after one game ESPN has forgiven Freeman for his slump. ESPN will always bash Cam until he brings home a lombardi, and still they will find some way to nitpick or discredit it.

Question: How does one become a "Yahoo! Expert"?

I thought it my have something to do with yodeling, just not quite sure really.

ESPN was talking about how great of a game Freeman had and how Cam is going to have a sophmore slump. They are such idiots. Cam's numbers yesterday were pretty good besides the 2 interceptions. If anything is was the players around him and stupid play calls that hurt Cam. But hey, Cam has 15 more games to play. We'll see what people are saying by the end of the year. It's so annoying that he has to prove himself again. It is annoying.

Yea caz 300 yards and a 70% completion percentage indicates sophomore slump. I just hope lafell realizes that nannee got the boot in part because he messed up and caused picks... let's hope he doesn't go down the same path.

Lol...best article I ever read on yahoo

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

One QB throws for 300+ 1 TD, 2 INTs and has two big runs called back on penalties. Another throws for 130 some yards and 1 TD.

Yet, the 1st QB was shutdown, lol?

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

That's the past, what I'm talking about was only a year ago

Don't let me bring up the guy who coached that SB favorite player is a WR on the Panthers

I'm sorry you guys didn't like my article under my pen name. Yodeling is a prereq to become a Yahoo Sports Analyst for the record.

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

The point is, if you were shut down, you don't throw for 300 yards and a touchdown. Troll elsewhere, we'll see you again and it won't be the same result.