• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

One QB throws for 300+ 1 TD, 2 INTs and has two big runs called back on penalties. Another throws for 130 some yards and 1 TD.

Yet, the 1st QB was shutdown, lol?

yahoo writers don't watch games, they just sum up stats and toss some pointless interviews in there.

#17 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

No respect!!

Oh wait...

#18 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

According to sports media if you throw multiple pics you struggle were stopped or frustrated.....it doesnt matter even if you throw 500 yards. They only concern themselves with pics and td's.

#19 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

yahoo writers don't watch games, they just sum up stats and toss some pointless interviews in there.

Yeah I know, especially ones looking to capitalize on already palpable Cam hate.

It just irritates me. Only reason we even got 10 was because of Cam. Had that been almost any other QB in our history, we would've lost by a lot more. Also funny he uses all the quotes from Foster considering he is basically the weakest link on their defense.

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

ESPN was talking about how great of a game Freeman had and how Cam is going to have a sophmore slump. They are such idiots. Cam's numbers yesterday were pretty good besides the 2 interceptions. If anything is was the players around him and stupid play calls that hurt Cam. But hey, Cam has 15 more games to play. We'll see what people are saying by the end of the year. It's so annoying that he has to prove himself again. It is annoying.

#21 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

It should be common knowledge that Yahoo sports panders to a certain segment of sports fans that arent too high on black QBs. They always use "King Kong gone bad" stories about black athletes (in all sports) to draw in that demographic. Just read the comments section of their articles. You'll swear you're on stormfront.

#22 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yep after one game ESPN has forgiven Freeman for his slump. ESPN will always bash Cam until he brings home a lombardi, and still they will find some way to nitpick or discredit it.

#23 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,699 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

Question: How does one become a "Yahoo! Expert"?

I thought it my have something to do with yodeling, just not quite sure really.

#24 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

ESPN was talking about how great of a game Freeman had and how Cam is going to have a sophmore slump. They are such idiots. Cam's numbers yesterday were pretty good besides the 2 interceptions. If anything is was the players around him and stupid play calls that hurt Cam. But hey, Cam has 15 more games to play. We'll see what people are saying by the end of the year. It's so annoying that he has to prove himself again. It is annoying.

Yea caz 300 yards and a 70% completion percentage indicates sophomore slump. I just hope lafell realizes that nannee got the boot in part because he messed up and caused picks... let's hope he doesn't go down the same path.

#25 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

Lol...best article I ever read on yahoo

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

#26 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

One QB throws for 300+ 1 TD, 2 INTs and has two big runs called back on penalties. Another throws for 130 some yards and 1 TD.

Yet, the 1st QB was shutdown, lol?

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

#27 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Lol last year slipped your mind huh

Ya team didn't do anything special, we're the ones that didn't come with the game plan

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

#28 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

whatever dude. Lets not peak into the past or I'll be forced to post pics of SB trophys.

That's the past, what I'm talking about was only a year ago

Don't let me bring up the guy who coached that SB favorite player is a WR on the Panthers

#29 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I'm sorry you guys didn't like my article under my pen name. Yodeling is a prereq to become a Yahoo Sports Analyst for the record.

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

the one with 300 yrds lost. Lol

The point is, if you were shut down, you don't throw for 300 yards and a touchdown. Troll elsewhere, we'll see you again and it won't be the same result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com