39 replies to this topic

#16 Xrated

Xrated

Pie Eater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

What sounds better is this: JR told bucs owner not to hire Chud, if they didn't then they could win 1st game

#17 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

Alright, so I have absolutely no proof on this at all but I came up with a theory as to why the Bucs were able to destroy us so thoroughly. Yes, they tackled great all day and Josh Freeman was hot early, but it seemed to me that they knew when and where we were trying to go on a lot of plays.

It just so happens that we were training about an hour drive from Tampa all week because of the DNC in Charlotte. Does anyone else think that perhaps the Bucs could have eyes and/or ears on our practices and were able to know our gameplan and/or play calls before the game even started?

I just imagine how easy it would be for a Bucs assistant or whoever to at least put a microphone or small camera near or on our practice field for the week. I only say this because they had our number. It just seemed the playcalling for the Bucs was too perfect. Thoughts?

Hi plewis,

I can assure you that I didn't put any cameras or microphones outside of IMG. If someone else did, I couldn't confirm that to you. Out of sight, out of mind. I'm not saying we knew what plays the Panthers called, but I'm not going to say we didn't either. I think the most likely explanation is that it was the aliens.

#18 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi plewis,

I can assure you that I didn't put any cameras or microphones outside of IMG. If someone else did, I couldn't confirm that to you. Out of sight, out of mind. I'm not saying we knew what plays the Panthers called, but I'm not going to say we didn't either. I think the most likely explanation is that it was the aliens.

Sincerely,
Greg Schiano
Head Coach, Tampa

hey coach, I hope you got vaccinated before coming here, this place is a worse than a crack house.

#19 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

hey coach, I hope you got vaccinated before coming here, this place is a worse than a crack house.

I'm more worried about traveling to Atlanta, I heard that the first 10,000 Falcon fans get a free 9mm. Nothing like ownership enabling a stadium full of psychotic alcoholics.

#20 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

As a buc fan, Im flattered you would even think its a conspiracy how the Bucs manhandled your cats.
The reality is, the Bucs owned the l.o.s. and in turn owned the panties.

we played about as bad as we possibly could and still almost won

#21 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

we played about as bad as we possibly could and still almost won

This is true, I checked the almost won category in the standings and the Panthers are 1-0.

#22 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

I think this was an inside job. There I said it. JR wants to move the team to L.A. He gave Schiano our playbook.
Fact : JR's secretary is named Lincoln, Schiano's secretary is named Kennedy.

#23 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

This is true, I checked the almost won category in the standings and the Panthers are 1-0.

Zing! These cat fans would be comical if they weren't so sad.

#24 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think this was an inside job. There I said it. JR wants to move the team to L.A. He gave Schiano our playbook.
Fact : JR's secretary is named Lincoln, Schiano's secretary is named Kennedy.

This is blasphemy. I don't have a secretary, I call it an administrative assistant.

#25 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

Theirs but to do and die:

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

These bucs fans probably wouldn't be on here if they had jobs.

#26 Panfan35

Panfan35

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

I guess you can look on the bright side....
We did not give the Saints* anything to game plan for. So heres to moving on week one in the books.

#27 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

These bucs fans probably wouldn't be on here if they had jobs.

Touche. The economy is so bad in Florida that when you search up for job listings on Monster for anything in Florida, the search returns, "You've got to be kidding".

#28 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

We were short, but we were slow

#29 Down Goes sCam

Down Goes sCam

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Hi plewis,

What a great coach that guy is.

#30 Down Goes sCam

Down Goes sCam

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

If they still had John Fox the team would be better prepared. I told everyone letting that guy go was a mistake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com