Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the one thing that irks me about this loss...

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm no homer. I get more hate than anyone on this forum bc Im clearly less of a homer than everyone else.

Tell me who Denver have after Manning, Dumervil, Clady and Von Miller. No one.

We have far more talents than Denver. Ask anyone.

Not that you deserve a response because no one outside of Panthers fans know anyone on our team except Smith and Newton but:

Clady, Thomas, MgGahee, Bailey, Porter(pick 6 yesterday and in the SB for the Saints*) just off the top of my head.

Posted

There's a lot about the presser that bothered me. I'm telling you, if he's just playing it cool because he knows we will absolutely come out of Sunday with a win. Great! But if we come out and lay another egg against the Saints*, the tide is going to turn quickly against Ron.

Posted

What about Beason? I didn't think he would be ready for the start of this season and be 100%..... He was ready. I was wrong.

I may be wrong, but was that not you that argued all offseason that Kuechly should play the middle over Beason, and used combine stats to argue that Kuechly is a better LB than Beason?

Posted

I don't get this sideline presence, he looks fine for me. I mean for every Harbaugh and Gruden there is the Mike Singleterry and Denis Green. I think Ron will be fine. Lets just see if the team can rebound. A coach should get atleast 3 years. Remember, Belichick sucked his first coaching job... bet the Browns wished they would have waited him out.

Posted

I'm no homer. I get more hate than anyone on this forum bc Im clearly less of a homer than everyone else.

Tell me who Denver have after Manning, Dumervil, Clady and Von Miller. No one.

We have far more talents than Denver. Ask anyone.

Um, Champ Bailey? Since when is he a no one?

Champ also plays in a secondary with Porter, Leonard, etc. There secondary is better.

Posted

I don't get this sideline presence, he looks fine for me. I mean for every Harbaugh and Gruden there is the Mike Singleterry and Denis Green. I think Ron will be fine. Lets just see if the team can rebound. A coach should get atleast 3 years. Remember, Belichick sucked his first coaching job... bet the Browns wished they would have waited him out.

He didn't have the video technology back then that he's had in the Patriots years.

Posted

Not that you deserve a response because no one outside of Panthers fans know anyone on our team except Smith and Newton but:

Clady, Thomas, MgGahee, Bailey, Porter(pick 6 yesterday and in the SB for the Saints**) just off the top of my head.

Yea and I guess they're better than Gross, Smitty, Dwill/Stew/Tolbert, Gamble?

After that we have: Beason, Anderson, CJ, Olsen, Kalil, the Edwards, and Godfrey

Posted

Um, Champ Bailey? Since when is he a no one?

Champ also plays in a secondary with Porter, Leonard, etc. There secondary is better.

Bailey is as good as Gamble is. He's not who he once was. Dnt kid me, please.

Posted

After that we have: Beason, Anderson, CJ, Olsen, Kalil, the Edwards, and Godfrey

Uhhhhh....

Someone stop this guy before he hurts himself.

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of peopled killed Carolina-Chuck for this, but I can't help but to think he has a point, when he talked about Lafell not being a true #2 WR.

Yeah he catches everything thrown his way, but I'm starting to wonder does he get opened enough. Cam held on to the ball an awful lot yesterday, and it makes me question whether guys were getting opened down field. Just take the emotions out an think about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Peyton Manning carries a lot of weight....for example he will turn Thomas into a Pro Bowl WR this year. Thomas has tons of talent....now has a QB.

Peyton, Clady, Champ, Miller > our top 4.

Our RB depth doesn't carry that much weight since they a subbing for each other for the most part. All are very good RBs but the overlap they have dimishes it.

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of peopled killed Carolina-Chuck for this, but I can't help but to think he has a point, when he talked about Lafell not being a true #2 WR.

Yeah he catches everything thrown his way, but I'm starting to wonder does he get opened enough. Cam held on to the ball an awful lot yesterday, and it makes me question whether guys were getting opened down field. Just take the emotions out an think about it.

This is why we need to draft an elite receiver next year, it's working out for the falcons.