Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davis has been outplaying Kuechly....

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Watch Luke against NO....a matchup he won't spend a huge junk taking on a FB as a large junk of his assignment like agaisnt Tampa. Davis and Luke should both matchup well against NO.

Posted

kuechly was all over the ball at the very beginning of the game and i'll tell u why you didn't see him anymore... schiano game planned him out.

Posted

Is it so hard to believe a pro bowl veteran with the heart of a lion can outplay a rookie?

Yes, because Thomas Davis never made the Pro Bowl.

Posted

kuechly was all over the ball at the very beginning of the game and i'll tell u why you didn't see him anymore... schiano game planned him out.

He didn't gameplan him out....Kuechly took out the FB for Beason to make the play.

It was the same thing that happened on the goaline when TD made the big stop....Beason came up and did the dirty work for TD to make the play.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, because Thomas Davis never made the Pro Bowl.

pro bowl "caliber". Now gtfo Redskin's fan.

Posted

pro bowl "caliber". Now gtfo Redskin's fan.

Excuse me?

Go learn something about the Panthers

Posted

He didn't gameplan him out....Kuechly took out the FB for Beason to make the play.

It was the same thing that happened on the goaline when TD made the big stop....Beason came up and did the dirty work for TD to make the play.

Yeah, and Rivera even said as much in his presser. I guess people only choose to listen to what they want to hear.

Posted

Excuse me?

Go learn something about the Panthers

Says the Redskin's fan. Do you not know what gtfo means old man?
1 person likes this

Posted

some of you need to take an intro level statistics class and learn about sample sizes. they're pretty important.

Posted

Only fools thought that Luke was better than Beason and Davis at this point. We have really good LBs.

Posted

So...uh...what you're saying is that Schiano is Luke's daddy, and not Darth Vader?

Posted

Captain Obvious to the rescue!!!