Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davis has been outplaying Kuechly....

64 posts in this topic

Posted

So...uh...what you're saying is that Schiano is Luke's daddy, and not Darth Vader?

wouldn't say that. they had to spend resources to block kuechly, they just made damn sure he was blocked up. Freed up td, beast and anderson plenty.

Posted

lol only one game. :rolleyes:

Posted

lol only one game. :rolleyes:

aint that the truth?.......

Posted

I know many Bucs fans wanted Kuechly, so if you guys are sick of him already, I'm sure there's a trade to be worked out. He had a tough first game, but he definitely isn't the first rookie to struggle in game one. He's going to be very good.

Posted

I know many Bucs fans wanted Kuechly, so if you guys are sick of him already, I'm sure there's a trade to be worked out. He had a tough first game, but he definitely isn't the first rookie to struggle in game one. He's going to be very good.

Sure, Kuechly for Barron straight up? ;)

Posted

Sure, Kuechly for Barron straight up? ;)

LOL, no thanks, though I genuinely think both guys will be Pro Bowlers at some point.

Posted

Some Panthers fans are becoming snobbish about their outstanding LBs..

Btw, i am expecting Kuelchy to bothers Brees alot next week.

Posted

I think Luke needs to redeem himself next week by totally shutting down Jimmy Gramm.

Posted

Is it so hard to believe a pro bowl veteran with the heart of a lion can outplay a rookie?

has he made a pro bowl?

Posted

is this post suggesting that a man with a million dollar leg should be playing more already this early in the season? again, losing makes people dumber.

Posted

Should he not?

Davis is a proven vet.

Since Davis seemed so strong back from his third ACL, how'd bout we move Davis to SS and Godfrey back to FS? Probably just me.

Posted

Should he not?

Davis is a proven vet.

Since Davis seemed so strong back from his third ACL, how'd bout we move Davis to SS and Godfrey back to FS? Probably just me.

If Godfrey is going to succeed at S....it is at SS.