Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilot2011

Team needs

45 posts in this topic

guys i don't know what game you watched but we need more running backs more than anything else

They overloaded to the right, but most of the failure on that side was on Hangartner. Bell didn't whiff on anyone yesterday and only got pushed back into Cam once or twice. At least Bell had his hands on a man in front of him, same can't be said for others on the line.

Yeah, I'm going to say that the O-line is going to get one more chance, and then changes will be made.

Ummm....Sammy Morris? Am I missing something? THE Sammy Morris? WTF?

in spite of our many holes i'd be perfectly content going with safety and cornerback with our first and second rounders.

Same needs when the Texans exposed us in the preseason.

DL, FS, RG.

Get Hangman the f*ck out of here he sucks.

I'm sure Norman will work out as a decent Cornerback, so he's more of a wait and see approach. but we suck in those three main categories.

Kinda shameful that TWO High DL picks aren't even fuging starting over an 11 year vet and a cut.

fug, Hurney has been terrible lately.

Josh Norman played well though....He is our #2 and will only get better.

It could probably use a few fans that don't think the world is over because of a loss. mrbill.jpg

What we NEED is a win vs the aints. Don't look past a season of which just begun. The fact that so many people are judging the team by one game pisses me the fug off! Where are the real fans?

Lol, I meant Sammy Watkins... I don't even know who Sammy Morris is. It sounded right for some reason.