Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/Saints** Tailgate Thread

95 posts in this topic

Posted

That was King Klong. He drove in for the game with some friends.

That's actually my buddy who isn't a member. I was wearing the black hat with the blue bill, and my homemade "flying cam" white T.

My streak of wins when wearing homemade gear continues. Anyone wanna give me a ticket to other games? :D

Posted

I'm dead serious when I say this....

I thought King Klong was black :)

he looks pretty darn white though....

again. thats not me. I am white though.

Posted

LOL I honestly don't know why I thought you were black..not like it matters...but either way..nice to put a face with a name...

I'll be at the Seahawks tailgate .

edit..just saw it's not you...please excuse me this a/m...there was some alcohol consumed this w/e :)

Posted

Racist.

you shut your wh*re mouth, skew...you shut it right now!

see you at the seahawks tg?

Posted

you shut your wh*re mouth, skew...you shut it right now!

see you at the seahawks tg?

Not if I see you first.

Posted

Is he bandwagon or is he from down in that shithole?

He's from Mississippi and been a Saints fan for 30+ years. We got a late start and weren't able to tailgate but we had a ton of fun at the game. Well at least I did! Haha

1 person likes this

Posted

Big thanks again to www.webfullcircle.com for sponsoring the tailgate and www.ranuccis.com for providing the best food as always. Great food and great people as always.

Disclaimer: Please do not rely on Madhatter to identify someone in a pic. He will identify them right or wrong, and most of the time wrong.

Klong showed up in a car the size of a civic that 8 people got out of somehow.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's actually my buddy who isn't a member. I was wearing the black hat with the blue bill, and my homemade "flying cam" white T.

My streak of wins when wearing homemade gear continues. Anyone wanna give me a ticket to other games? :D

I thought you were wearing a White Hat on Sunday. Damn those 14 beers by 11 AM must have really affected my vision.

Posted

they were just yuengling though i noticed. what I was drinking was 7+%, and I remember you, mush and jakeflake. must be age. haha

Posted

they were just yuengling though i noticed. what I was drinking was 7+%, and I remember you, mush and jakeflake. must be age. haha

they were XX lager beer...I hate Yuengling.

I remember meeting you, just was a little color blind I guess.

I can't believe that you had 7+% beer and did not offer me any. Complete lack of hospitality on your part...... :D

Posted

sorry. making homebrew is very time consuming, and I didn't have many.