Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MThornton1

How About We Support OUR TEAM!

33 posts in this topic

Win = Support

That goes for every sport fanbase.

No a good fan base supports their team win or lose.

Yes a good fan base supports their team win or lose but wins definetely increases that support. I for one absolutely hate the way we play defense. We play a soft defense, reacting after the play/catch. I'd like us to play an aggressive defense. I'd like to see more man coverage and not this soft zone stuff we're playing. I support my team, it just gets hard when we've been teased with the promise of last years late sucess. Expectations were at an all time high for the 1st game and our coaching staff laid an egg. I expected better preparation and execution.

One of the Major problems with this fanbase is when things don't go well then it is time to throw in the towel. You support a team win or lose yes, but you don't give up on them. Win or lose this is the team that I love, not happy when they lose but I am NOT gonna give up on them like some do. That was one freakin game, there are 15 more to go. We are not out of the playoffs, we are not done for the season. We lost a game, now you get the hell up dust yourself off and go back and play the next game and kick some ass!!

1 person likes this

No a good fan base supports their team win or lose.

Than why did we have a hard time selling tickets in 2010?

Trust me, you can say and act like youre supporting the team but I gurantee you that if we go 0-8, you'd be double thinking if you wanna buy PSL for next year.

Oh great another rah rah hick with his 12 posts ranting against the fanbase let's listen to what he has to say guys

Oh great another rah rah hick with his 12 posts ranting against the fanbase let's listen to what he has to say guys

No hick here pal. Excuse the fug out of me for posting on your forum. I am sorry what was I thinking. I guess thats what you get out of wine and cheesers like you.

Oh ahaha great insult from like 2005

Do you have anything better than "wine and cheese" or are you just another unremarkable poster who lives in a house with wheels under it?

Don't agree, people have cheered for this team for years and each year being let down. If winning didn't change the the fans, then why feel a need to win at all? Why should the fans jsut be satisfied with cheering no matter what? Why, after countles games cheering for this team, can't I just sit back and say show me something to cheer for?

No more insults. Moving on.......(and not on wheels mind you)

Hard not to overreact when your team is a combined 8-24 the last 2 seasons, puts out a superbowl ad in the offseason, and then looks atrocious in week 1 of the regular season making it look like more losing is to be expected. I don't know though maybe that's just me.

Hard not to overreact when your team is a combined 8-24 the last 2 seasons, puts out a superbowl ad in the offseason, and then looks atrocious in week 1 of the regular season making it look like more losing is to be expected. I don't know though maybe that's just me.

Call it a wake up call, the Buccaneers lost their home opener the year they won the Super Bowl. It's all about how your team adjusts heading into week 2.

it's about time we throw in the towel we have like one of the toughest schedules in the league....the bucs game was a trap game. If we can't get the run game going and Cam has to force things our future looks bleak. They really had our number last sunday. Defense look much improved