Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Marijuana increases risk of testicular cancer by two-fold

31 posts in this topic

I really hope this is bullshit, because I smoke weed 3 times a day and I have a huge fear of getting testicular cancer.

no weed in 22 years now.

btw. is the word two fold a bit of a pun or is that just me?

Last time I smoked a joint was at the Bob Seger/Fabulous Thunderbirds concert in Greensboro in 1986, about 5 weeks before I left for bootcamp. Hopefully I am safe. :)

Everything gives you cancer. Every minute you spend in the sun or breathing in pollutants, cells in your body undergoing mitosis roll the proverbial cancer-dice. That being said, of course smoking weed increases cancer risk - lung cancer! You're inhaling burnt plant particles.

Given that the articles is specifically referencing testicular cancer, they used an incredibly small sample size, and sepcifically targeted pre-existing cancer patients, it seems like a scare piece. Give me the money to do it, and I bet I can find a low-income cancer treatment center where (because of the high rate of drug use in poverty stricken areas) I could link some kind of cancer to drug use through false causation. Plus, it's fuging Atlanta.

I'm gonna smoke weed until I get cancer, then smoke weed because I have cancer. Win.