Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9/11... Never Forget

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Never forget science

Pretty much. With the help of science and a little common sense this entire charade becomes that much more obvious.

Posted · Report post

science science.

common sense and science don't mix. common sense implies instinct and intuition, something that doesn't mix well with science.

Obviously not in all cases across the board, but with these events it most certainly does. Common sense tells us that it's impossible for WTC1 & WTC2 to have fallen as they had due to fire/planes/jet fuel, etc. Common sense also tells us that its impossible for WTC7 to have fallen as it did, being it hadnt been hit by a plane, and was suffering from extremely mild fires. And lastly, common sense also tells us that all three buildings were brought down by demolitions, due to the symmetrical, controlled, and free-fall-esque nature of the collapses. Science backs all this up 100%, hence why common sense and science fall hand in hand with these scenarios.

The fact of the matter is that 9/11 was the result of an inside job. Theres no arguing that anymore. It is imparative everyone understands this and stops being in denial over it. Truth is the most important thing there is, and without it, we are living false existances based on lies and misconceptions construed for leverage and control. We must not let the ruling establishment lie to us anymore. We must not let them take us for the suckers they think we are.

Everyone please, awaken already.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

R.I.P to the victims. No one deserves to go out that way.

Posted · Report post

What kind of horseshit response is this? Of course we care about honoring the victims. That's the whole point. The world needs to know why these people died. They weren't killed by some random act of terrorism by a group of illiterate sand people with box cutters. They were murdered (or allowed to be murdered, depending on how much or what you believe) by their government (or the Israeli gov't with our allowance, again depending on what evidence you believe) for extremely nefarious reasons.

Assuming that your beliefs are not inline with the mainstream poo show of a story, this is our way or honoring the victims. By never letting the truth go into the dark. By continuing the push for truth and investigation, to never forget.

ehhh this thread gave me more of a "lets circlejerk about how RIGHT we are" vibe to me instead of a "lets honor the victims of this tragedy". either way though, most of you guys have your heart in the right place so its all good

Posted · Report post

Pretty much. With the help of science and a little common sense this entire charade becomes that much more obvious.

Oh cool is this the same kind of science you said you could use to mind-fvck cancer right out of your own body?

Posted · Report post

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.

2. Building 7 fell on its own???

3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

Posted · Report post

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

Posted · Report post

I promise to dig into my resources for you guys later today. At present, however, I'm hungover as I went out for the first time in four months last night and now I have to take my daughter to school. So, needless to say, I'll be going back to sleep shortly.

Posted · Report post

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

Don't flatter yourself.

Posted · Report post

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.

2. Building 7 fell on its own???

3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

Heres a start

http://www.journalof911studies.com/beginners.html

Posted · Report post

Good vid