Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

9/11... Never Forget

Pretty much. With the help of science and a little common sense this entire charade becomes that much more obvious.

Oh cool is this the same kind of science you said you could use to mind-fvck cancer right out of your own body?

Wanderlai    582

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.

2. Building 7 fell on its own???

3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

stirs    6,509

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

Floppin    5,443

I promise to dig into my resources for you guys later today. At present, however, I'm hungover as I went out for the first time in four months last night and now I have to take my daughter to school. So, needless to say, I'll be going back to sleep shortly.

CatofWar    1,063

I too would like to see credible stuff on the conspiracy. Seen a lot of stuff that has been refuted.

Floppin seems a bit more rational than others, so I would like to see his stuff. I am not into the outer space stuff, so others need not contribute for my benefit.

Don't flatter yourself.

CatofWar    1,063

I know the whole 9/11 tragedy doesn't add up but I've never dug into any of the conspiracy theories. What I do know:

1. No way those 2 towers collapse from a plane strike. Burn from the top down, yep, collapse...no.

2. Building 7 fell on its own???

3. No Pentagon footage, no plane wreckage, small hole relative to an aircraft strike.

So those who "know" the conspiracy theories enlighten me. Shoot me some good resources to dig into.

Heres a start

http://www.journalof911studies.com/beginners.html