Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick'em Week 2 Open

14 posts in this topic

Posted

This week you are playing for an 8x10 of Cam Newton

i-jkGZjG7-M.jpg

Remember, the tie breaker for the week will be a MNF prediction. Questions are given Monday morning.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/index.php?app=pickems&do=games&pid=3&wid=7

1 person likes this

Posted

Is that a tattoo on his right arm?

Nice work Zod. I hope one day to actually contend for one of these. This one would be nice.

Posted

Have to get at least 7 picks right this time..it was Embarrassing to see I had 5 right last time. I got more picks right than D will had rush yards...zing!

Posted

Have to get at least 7 picks right this time..it was Embarrassing to see I had 5 right last time. I got more picks right than D will had rush yards...zing!

It's ok. I only got 4 right. That's less picks right than Pilares got rushing yards...reverse zing!

Posted

You tied the parrot

Posted

Nice. Picks are in. I'll only ever win this by pure luck. I jus can't wit the week out to put picks in.

Posted

Just wanted to say thanks to Zod for the 8 x 10 of Stewie. I am in Texas and got my photo this morning. Kudos to you, thanks a lot for offering these types of contests to us.

2 people like this

Posted

Nice. Picks are in. I'll only ever win this by pure luck. I jus can't wit the week out to put picks in.

Its not as bad as playing in a money league and finishing second 8 times outta 17 weeks. I won one time and got what I put into play. Winning half those games I'd made $500 just knowing football. Sucks!

Posted

Just wanted to say thanks to Zod for the 8 x 10 of Stewie. I am in Texas and got my photo this morning. Kudos to you, thanks a lot for offering these types of contests to us.

Glad you like it!

Posted

Gotta win this week

Posted

son of a....picked all the early games right!

Posted

son of a....picked all the early games right!

me too. Let's get it on bitches