Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Moving on...the Saints***

57 posts in this topic

As long as Chud doesn't get cutesy again we should be fine.

Saints** had no pass rush against RG3 and their secondary was absolutely terrible.

Secondary struggled with the shorts throws....

Redskins weren't running deep routes and they weren't asking their OL to be pass rushed all day.

Lets see, Brees got jack slapped last week and he's pissed, our tallest coverage guy comes up to about Jimmy Grahams hip, Ingrams a human bowling ball....we have no chance. good news is im consistanly wrong on predictions...

Going to be a hard fought game especially with both teams looking to at going 0-2 to start off the season. Should be fun to watch, that is if the Panthers come out and start playing smash mouth football rather than getting pushed all around at the line of scrimmage like last week.

Having watched the Saints* struggle I like our chances in the home opener. Their D was soft at all three levels and like ours, their offense just couldn't get it together. The lack of Sean Payton will be their downfall this season.

Secondary struggled with the shorts throws....

Redskins weren't running deep routes and they weren't asking their OL to be pass rushed all day.

Thats why I'm hoping Chud gets a clue from film and brings a more balanced approach this week.

I think the Saints* are going to win this game pretty easily, but that's based on the Saints* being reasonably full strength. If they're hurt more by the lack of Sean Payton and the outside distractions than I assume, they could be in for a rough year. I do expect the loss of their coach to hurt them to a degree, but I don't see them starting 0-2.

Likewise, I don't expect the Panthers to play as badly as they did this past weekend, so I'm just going with the better team and the Saints* are still one of the better NFC teams.

I like our chances. After watching the Redskins beat the Saints*. I believe there are key things we should focus on:

-We need to have long consistent drives. The Redskins did a great job of keeping Drew Brees off the field in the 1st half. I would like to see us establish the run early and not totally abandon it. I wouldn't find seeing some screens. Redskins did a good job of protecting the ball and moving the chains. Why not try it.

-Defense wise. We need to bring it. I would be totally stoked if our Dline could generate pressure by themselves. If we call blitz, let us make sure we get to Brees quick because if we don't, well we all know lol. I say we continue with the way our Defense is. Norman did an ok job. What I liked is, I didn't really see any big plays being given up on his side. We have to find a way of taking Graham out of the game. Right now, I can't of a way we can lol. He is That good. Maybe, more like contain is a little more reasonable. The safety play has to be better this week. Enough said. No need to point the blame.

I'm excited about this game and really think that we will beat them. I am not comfortable in a shoot out, but if we can beat them that way, go for it. Go Panthers!

Im not looking forward to how the Saints* will shred us with our crappy zone defense. Jimmy Graham is going to murder us. We start out 0-2 might as well start looking toward the draft.

kuechly against jimmy graham. i feel about that.

i like our D against their O right now. i feel good about the strides the defense made and i like that they don't have payton there. i expect the Saints** to come out hard in the beginning but then back off the rest of the game like they did this past week. Saints* just don't have the presence to keep things tight that payton has.

our offense should get back on track this week and i REALLY like our offense against that Saints** D.

I like our chances. After watching the Redskins beat the Saints**. I believe there are key things we should focus on:

-We need to have long consistent drives. The Redskins did a great job of keeping Drew Brees off the field in the 1st half. I would like to see us establish the run early and not totally abandon it. I wouldn't find seeing some screens. Redskins did a good job of protecting the ball and moving the chains. Why not try it.

-Defense wise. We need to bring it. I would be totally stoked if our Dline could generate pressure by themselves. If we call blitz, let us make sure we get to Brees quick because if we don't, well we all know lol. I say we continue with the way our Defense is. Norman did an ok job. What I liked is, I didn't really see any big plays being given up on his side. We have to find a way of taking Graham out of the game. Right now, I can't of a way we can lol. He is That good. Maybe, more like contain is a little more reasonable. The safety play has to be better this week. Enough said. No need to point the blame.

I'm excited about this game and really think that we will beat them. I am not comfortable in a shoot out, but if we can beat them that way, go for it. Go Panthers!

This... I love Chud's aggression. It's truly a breath of fresh air in contrast to many years of Fox-ball. However, why must he constantly get in a shoot out with every opponent? How about an offensive game plan that exposes the opposing defense's weaknesses and works in unison with our defense. The oline needs to get into a groove with some smash mouth run calls and a few RB (WR) screens. The recipe for beating the Saints* is available for Chud in last week's game against RGIII.

1 person likes this