#31 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,819 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Yo Nine_Lives, our system is meant to stretch the defense buddy.

#32 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Yo Nine_Lives, our system is meant to stretch the defense buddy.

I understand, but you can stretch a defense sideline to sideline too. Not saying get away from the system in place but adapting to the conditions in front of you is the mark of a successful endeavor.

#33 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

I'm just hoping to see more 21 personnel

#34 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

It's tough seeing the Saints** drop to 0-2 but we can make it happen hopefully. It's time to put up or shut up.. I think it'll be a close game throughout but Brees gets us in the end. We drop to 0-2, making members on the Huddle believe we'll be a lottery team.

#35 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

pretty much this.

that LB on graham needs to be kuechly. even as a rookie i like his odds against him.

graham might have a kind of big play or two, but it won't be as bad as before.

JA guards TE's in our base package, and Godfrey guards them when we're in our nickel package, so no, Kuechly won't be on Graham.

Not that I think this is the best matchup, it's just how it is, when we play man.

#36 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,795 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

We get our running game back and Cam will shine...somebody is going 0-2 Sunday afternoon and it ain't gonna be us!!

#37 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,414 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

I just have little faith in our offence after last Sunday. I don't know if this team knows it or not yet but we might as well be facing playoff elimination next week.

#38 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

That would be fugging classic. I'm so sick of that taunt.

In a rival game like this, in our house, someone should step up and pack that ugly fugger. Just like when Harper claimed that Smith was "taunting" so he shoved him.

It would be like that classic Cowboys-Niners game when T.O.was putting the ball on the mid-field star after a score. Awesome.

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

JA guards TE's in our base package, and Godfrey guards them when we're in our nickel package, so no, Kuechly won't be on Graham.

Not that I think this is the best matchup, it's just how it is, when we play man.

i hope we change that.

kuechly is the best coverage LB we have and may end up being one of the best in the league. he's about as perfect as you can get for covering a TE like graham....short of getting some big 6'2 210+lb safety with solid coverage skills (hello eric reid, kenny vocarro, or tj mcdonald in the draft next year).

#40 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,918 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

I can't even imagine how fired up our team is going to be come Sunday. It is going to be insane. Steve Smith may have one of his best games ever.

#41 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,918 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

I just have little faith in our offence after last Sunday. I don't know if this team knows it or not yet but we might as well be facing playoff elimination next week.

lol

#42 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,414 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

lol

I know it sounds like a overreaction but be down two in your Div is a deep hole to climb out of.

#43 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

I know it won't sound popular....but I think Martin should have a bigger roll this week. Have Luke on Graham with Martin over the top of it....

#44 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

With Luke and Thomas Davis......JA shouldn't see the field in our nickel packages.

#45 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

The Saints* have the size and speed on offense to exploit our aimless defense. They'll spread us out and get the matchups they want. I expect Graham to have a monster game, and the Saints* will run a lot of screen plays if we try to bring pressure. Interesting enough, I think Dwan Edwards might have a big game getting pressure up the middle, and he might get a sack or 2 on Brees.

Our only chance of staying in this game is to establish the running game early, and stick with it. We didn't have the power to run on the Bucs, they simply dominatied the los and made running impossible, but the Saints* are not that type of team. A heathly dose of Williams, Stewart, and our bizzare FA pickup Tolbert should be able to keep us in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.