Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xerxes

Watch the Game Again

62 posts in this topic

I expect us to draft a guard with our first pick next draft

NFL Game Rewind.

Meaning how'd you have the courage to rewatch it.

I expect us to draft a guard with our first pick next draft

I really hope you're joking.

Meaning how'd you have the courage to rewatch it.

Liquid Courage (N) Any alcoholic beverage that turns a person mean, brave or excited.

Urban Dictionary

We are going to see pressure on the o line every week from now on - the bucs showed every other d coordinator in the league what it takes to beat us and Cam.

We are going to see pressure on the o line every week from now on - the bucs showed every other d coordinator in the league what it takes to beat us and Cam.

what's that? run in a straight line towards Cam?

The bucs only showed everyone that our offensive line is awful. They didn't draw up no blueprint.

Only thing I would throw out is that the o line were not motivated in the first half. Looking at the second they started to do a little better but by then playcalling had shifted to the hail mary from st cam. So I was 1 bad game if we can win 1 or 2 of the next 3 we will be back in great shape. If not its going to be a long season full of hope that other teams screw up so we can advance but I think we a tired of those seasons.

I'll admit during the game i said the following in the game thread after tampa dinked and dunked on us for 2 straight scores " Ill give mcdermott 3 games then gtfo" However I loved the adjustments he made going into the 2nd half and I think we will be just fine on defense and I would like to retract my statement.. we just have to be ready all game long.

You are 100% correct. A lot of people seem to have given up after 1 lousy game. Makes me sick.

1 person likes this