Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really, Really, Really

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We should be happy we only lost by a mere 6 pts givin how bad our team played compared to what we are used to. The players, for some reason werent focused. Everyone had what Victor Cruz had on Wednesday.

If the skins can beat the Saints* in the dome, we can beat them at home. And I guarantee the skinsbdont completely dominate the next team they play, idc if it was the Jags. The Saints* team is really that bad.

Posted · Report post

I love your logic.

Posted · Report post

k
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm tired if these threads.
Plain and simple, we played a far more worst game than how the damn stats show it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The 910']
We should be happy we only lost by a mere 6 pts givin how bad our team played compared to what we are used to. The players, for some reason werent focused. Everyone had what Victor Cruz had on Wednesday.

If the skins can beat the Saints** in the dome, we can beat them at home. And I guarantee the skinsbdont completely dominate the next team they play, idc if it was the Jags. The Saints** team is really that bad.
[/quote]

The irony of this is that somewhere, a New Orleans fan is saying if the Buccaneers can beat the Panthers so can we! A Saints* team with Drew Brees should always be competitive.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Saints* are similar to the Panthers in that their roster is also now very much depleted due to age, suspension, weird draft picks and they're trying all they can to mask it with a star quarterback and his star target. Unfortunately, Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham is looking like a better option than Cam to 89 at this point so I expect the Saints* to pull it out.

Posted · Report post

Sorry, but the Saints* dont suck.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Greg Schiano' timestamp='1347395584' post='1896297']

The irony of this is that somewhere, a New Orleans fan is saying if the Buccaneers can beat the Panthers so can we! A Saints** team with Drew Brees should always be competitive.
[/quote]you speak foreign to these cat fans. They shun the truth like their vampire wives shun the light.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Digibuc' timestamp='1347395867' post='1896305']
you speak foreign to these cat fans. They shun the truth like their vampire wives shun the light.
[/quote]

Do you wear one of this special helmets when you leave the house? I picture you walking down Dale Mabry Hwy carrying a fishing pole with a stuffed animal on the hook, yelling "Beans and franks!!!" at cars as the speed by.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sam Mills Fan' timestamp='1347395743' post='1896300']
The Saints**** are similar to the Panthers in that their roster is also now very much depleted due to age, suspension, weird draft picks and they're trying all they can to mask it with a star quarterback and his star target.[/quote]

How are the Panthers anything like that? Roster is depleted due to age? suspensions?

Do you even follow this team?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The 910' timestamp='1347394848' post='1896276']
The Saints** team is really that bad.
[/quote]

We will see come Sunday. If we manage to lose the game you're essentially saying that we suck balls and that the Jags are better than us. Don't like these types of posts