Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really, Really, Really

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea i think a lot of "fans" forget we only allowed 3 points the entire 2nd half.

Posted

Yea i think a lot of "fans" forget we only allowed 3 points the entire 2nd half.

So what? We still lost!

Posted

Why do I even bother to visit this site anymore.

Posted

With all the turmoil surrounding the Saints** right now. Im not saying the Saints** have a bad team per se but if they do come out and continue to struggle like they did last week, at our house I would hope our players and coaches would take full advantage of a team thats not all there like the Bucs did to us last week. We absolutely have to be coming out Sunday firing on all cylinders, and if we dont, and our coaching staff doesnt smell blood in the water with this Saints* team and have our players actually prepared adequetly it is another costly mistake in this young season.

Posted

he have to get the run game going to win any games

Posted

OP you need to change your username to "The Cam Illuminati Thread Creator", so that everyone knows that when you post a thread it's just going to be filled with absolute bullshit.

Posted

OP you need to change your username to "The Cam Illuminati Thread Creator", so that everyone knows that when you post a thread it's just going to be filled with absolute bullshit.

Ill get right on that. Swear Im never gonna be able to live that one down, it wasnt so literal

Posted

I hope we can get it together, I want a winning season...

Posted

I hope we can get it together, I want a winning season...

two in a row might be nice

:rolleyes:

Posted

they are going to kick our ass. sorry bros.

Posted

IT'S ONE GAME WE LOST GET OVER IT ALREADY

Posted

The Saints** are similar to the Panthers in that their roster is also now very much depleted due to age, suspension, weird draft picks and they're trying all they can to mask it with a star quarterback and his star target. Unfortunately, Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham is looking like a better option than Cam to 89 at this point so I expect the Saints** to pull it out.

BUT KEUCKKLY ISS GONNA COVER JIMMY!! ALL GAME LONG FO SURE LOL!!