caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Angry Aints coming to town
World Champs in Next
Then you come to the dome

And Big Cam still making bad decisions, throwing picks, fumbling, and losing you games! Someone needs to tell him to keep that Superman crap under cover until he has a winning season in the NFL! ;)

#2 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:30 PM

Angry Aints coming to town
World Champs in Next
Then you come to the dome

And Big Cam still making bad decisions, throwing picks, fumbling, and losing you games! Someone needs to tell him to keep that Superman crap under cover until he has a winning season in the NFL! ;)

They don't hear you. They're still licking their little deranged kitty kat wounds because they were CERTAIN that all they had to do was show up at RJ stadium for an automatic W. Now they're dazed and looking at their future...

.. and the future looks bleak!

:lol:

#3 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

They may beat the Taints. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.

Then they will get their collective azzes handed to em by NY and ATL.

#4 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,068 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

Or we could be 3-1 after the first four games.

Because if ANY of you had the ability or intelligence to accurately predict NFL games, you would not be a loser trolling another team's board. You would be a millionaire sipping cold drinks on your private beach.

#5 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

Or we could be 3-1 after the first four games.

Because if ANY of you had the ability or intelligence to accurately predict NFL games, you would not be a loser trolling another team's board. You would be a millionaire sipping cold drinks on your private beach.

Really! Thats it????..................you know you might be 0-4 don't you?

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,155 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

Yep, we could be 0-4. I have been predicting 6 to 8 wins all summer. If they don't show up and they play like sh*t like they did against the ass pirates, then we will be 0-4. Simple. You aren't giving us some fuging breaking news here. Breaking news would be that a Falcons fan didn't have a larceny charge on his record.

* I would like to note that we did not see Red Rum's punk ass around here until AFTER the game. He was not man enough to show up and talk smack before the game, so this will be the only time I recognize he posted.

#7 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

only the really stupid posters on this board thought we were going to win the super bowl this season.

i predicted 7-9 or 8-8 and a bucs win in week one.

#8 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Week one and the seasons already over!! Why oh why did I become a Panthers fan? I knew I should've like the Cowboys! Kiss my ass....., I guess the Saints* need some more embarrassment. Or a coach? Guess we'll find out round week six when espn has a mild heart attack, cause the Aint's aint won a game yet?

#9 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,068 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Really! Thats it????..................you know you might be 0-4 don't you?

Yes we could be.....just like the Falcons could be 1-3 after the first four games.

Your attempted point was a complete and epic fail.

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

we've played 1 week. lol nobody knows the true identity of their team yet.

#11 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

To early to tell but I love how confident the falcon fans are. I am really looking forward to watching grimes play.............

#12 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Yes we could be.....just like the Falcons could be 1-3 after the first four games.

Your attempted point was a complete and epic fail.

The Falcons play the Panthers in the first 4 games. That guarantees a 2-2 record at the least.

#13 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,557 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

well the bucs proved this year and the falcons proved last year that throwing 4 yard out routes over and over again can beat the panthers, so we know the falcons at least have a shot.

#14 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

"........... good luck with all that"

#15 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yep, we could be 0-4. I have been predicting 6 to 8 wins all summer. If they don't show up and they play like sh*t like they did against the ass pirates, then we will be 0-4. Simple. You aren't giving us some fuging breaking news here. Breaking news would be that a Falcons fan didn't have a larceny charge on his record.

* I would like to note that we did not see Red Rum's punk ass around here until AFTER the game. He was not man enough to show up and talk smack before the game, so this will be the only time I recognize he posted.

Awwww! Look at the liddle' puddy cat baring his liddle' baby teeth and trying to growl! You look so cute while swinging your liddle' de-clawed & flea-bitten paws! U maaaad???

:lol:

Listen South Carolina Polesmoker, I actually registered with the board a few months ago for the sole purpose of talking smack as week one neared. But for whatever reason, I forgot... OK? Sue me! ^_^

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of those wins that you predicted for the Pansies included victories over the Bucs? Nevermind, don't even answer that because I can already sense you grimacing at the thought that the rug has been snatched out from underneath you... :lol:

Shame on you for counting us out in a brand new season! As a matter of fact, I have something I want you to think about. You see, you may smell like a mixture of "poo" and "the mange", but I do sense that you have at least a small degree of intelligence (albeit, rather delusional). So stop licking your butt hole for a moment and ponder this factoid for me:

*No team in the NFC South has finished last in the division in consecutive seasons.*

Now in light of that data, and considering all the off-season moves we've made, why would you think it would be any different this year? Please, for the sake of your sanity, don't write us off again. Ok? Thanks! ;)

Now go back to collecting hind-side turd crumbs with your tongue... :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.