Photo
- - - - -

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#1 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,248 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

All of the sudden the stew is cooking more and I don't know what the US' role is and what is going to happen over there.

#2 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

I don't understand the rational of those people. Some dutch guy makes a movie slamming Islam, and they attack our embassy? Isnt there a dutch embassy in Egypt?

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,248 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

I know. From what I hear it was made here. But still. Double standards at the highest level.

#4 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

I heard that some indidualsin the US assisted him. I also heard he got some funding from Coptic Christians. But I think that the egyption people are so use to their own government controlling things to a great extent that they don't realize that the US government can't really stop movies like this.

#5 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hey p do any of your predictions come to pass? you're not venom are you?

#6 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,248 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

haha. not at all. but unfortunately too many things line up once i start digging into them.

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

US ambassoador to Libya killed

The United States ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in a rocket attack on the American Consulate in the city of Benghazi on Tuesday, a contractor working at the mission said Wednesday after seeing Stevens' body.

All these fools are doing is providing ammunition to those that accuse their religion of being violent.

#8 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,479 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

It is violent.

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

That's it I quit.

#10 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

I wished the US would get the F out of all those stone age wastelands and let them destroy each other. While I'm mostly pro environment, I say we drill or do whatever we can to cut all ties with any Arab state. Screw protecting or liberating those MFers.
For those that say its just a handful of "bad men" making Islam seem violent...gtfo. Let the pussy "nice Muslims" actually stand up and protect themselves from those mean handful of men then. Not one US soldier is worth dieing to defending those cowards.

OR

Mow them all the F down. Keep their oil. Once the oil is gone no one will care one bit about the middle east.

#11 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,194 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

Egyptian and Libyan embassies a mess, ambassadors killed, our best ally in region upset with us.

In other news, the president will most likely be somewhere, anywhere but the White House. After all, "Bush's Fault" is still his campaign slogan. Remember OBL is dead and GM is still alive. On a side note, the protesters were yelling "we are all OBL".

Wonder how the killer of OBL can take credit with the American people but blame someone else overseas.

Weakness on display

#12 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

Sad when the only guy that'll stand up and say what most Americans feel, Ron Paul, gets called crazy by republicans and democrats.

#13 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,194 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

When America is perceived as weak, the world shows its "aarse"

China/Japan now sparring over islands, Russia flexing is muscles, but hey, the Pres will probably be on ESPN with Chris Berman doing his picks for week 2 of the NFL.

I mentioned some months ago that an "overreach" was entirely possible with Obama. If his entire foreign policy resume(killing OBL) is put in the spotlight, look out for some rash action to get back his image.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,140 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:22 AM

Yeah...it was about a movie...ON the same day we recognize one of the worst terrorist attacks ever seen in America. Anyone really believe that?

This is becoming a sad joke.

#15 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

Sad when the only guy that'll stand up and say what most Americans feel, Ron Paul, gets called crazy by republicans and democrats.

Most americans do not agree with Dr. Paul. If they did, he might have gotten more than 2-3% of the vote.

And are you actually suggesting that it is wrong to keep embassies in these countries? If so, the founding fathers would disagree with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.