Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

366 posts in this topic

ah, my bad.

No worries. Your Cantrell impersonation is spot on.

Yeah, he looked deceased in that pic to me... and quite frankly, based on that one pic that Husker posted, those guys could have very well just been removing his body, no way to tell. They were not doing anything inappropriate in that particular photo.

idk, made sense to me... and that particular individual was talking about Egypt. Don't know how much different it is in Egypt than Bahrain, never been to either place.

Well, they are both Arab, and both hot. But Bahrain is better off economically than Egypt because it has more jobs and a much lower population density. Maybe that is why they were nicer. I only spent a few days in Egypt, and I know it was very crowded, very poor, and very unsanitary.

Never said that we did. I said middle east.

Sorry, I assumed since you were posting in this thread you were discussing the same thing we were.

Sorry, I assumed since you were posting in this thread you were discussing the same thing we were.

You assumed wrong. Just following the lead of the pro kill non white people crowd.

No worries. Your Cantrell impersonation is spot on.

non sequiturs don't pass for arguments.

Wow. What a surprise.

Nike... Just nuke it.

Well, they are both Arab, and both hot. But Bahrain is better off economically than Egypt because it has more jobs and a much lower population density. Maybe that is why they were nicer. I only spent a few days in Egypt, and I know it was very crowded, very poor, and very unsanitary.

Don't really remember why, but I was browsing Google Earth last week and flipped around in Egypt... looks like areas of tightly urbanized (and I use urbanized in the loosest sense possible) areas, surround by either farmland (in the delta) or the nothingness of desert.

non sequiturs don't pass for arguments.

I'm not arguing