Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

368 posts in this topic

So then, if you think that either outcome would have sucked, why bash Obama for taking either course? Unless you're going to admit your hypocrisy and agree that you would have bashed him just as equally if he had supported the Egyptian government during their revolution. It doesn't matter to you does it G5? Anything to attack that damned liberal president huh?

I'm bashing Obama for just coming out and saying "Egypt was no longer an ally". If you need further explanation on why this is an issue...watch Mr. Engel in the NBC video I posted.

By Obama making that statement, every farking thing you just stated regarding me...applies.

Well G5, here's a newsflash. We were Allies of the old government. We have not yet become official allies of the new one. It's not like we changed our position with the seated government. They had a revolution for fugs sake. It surprises you that we didn't just automatically assume an allied position with the new one?

Well G5, here's a newsflash. We were Allies of the old government. We have not yet become official allies of the new one. It's not like we changed our position with the seated government. They had a revolution for fugs sake. It surprises you that we didn't just automatically assume an allied position with the new one?

"We came, we saw"... surprised we didn't hear Hillary say that regarding Mubarrak then.

In response to your question, no...you don't assume, but you sure as hell don't announce they are NOT. Where's the diplomacy in that statement.

Again...call Mr. Engel and he'll explain a nuanced approach you would take.

wait... so obama is being diplomatic enough now?

jesus christ.

wait... so obama is being diplomatic enough now?

jesus christ.

Using the liberal tact against your own leader. Why get butthurt when it's nothing more than a diplomatic "shooting before you aim" statement.

He didn't announce it. It's not like he held a press conference just to provide that statement. It was just a factual response.

He didn't announce it. It's not like he held a press conference just to provide that statement. It was just a factual response.

Just like other situations with Obama...he spoke stupidly.

For what it's worth G5, this is only a shock to you. The Egyptian government knows exactly where we stand with them. It's not like they heard his statement and were all like "HEY!!! Wait a minute!!! I thought we were allies!!!"

You're letting the political spin take control of you here G5. Not that that's any shocker though.

Just like other situations with Obama...he spoke stupidly.

So then you think that this surprised Egypt. Do you think that they were under the impression that we were allies?

Using the liberal tact against your own leader. Why get butthurt when it's nothing more than a diplomatic "shooting before you aim" statement.

i literally have no idea what you're talking about anymore.