Photo
- - - - -

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#256 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kinda last i saw was that it was that we would have to redo all the transport routes to our existing reefineries and do a rework of the transport routes to get the amounts out but if you combined that with the keystone pipeline you could get the oil indepence (not sustanability) in 8 years. To get out of the me you would have to do keystone anwar and a massive investment in South America. Oh and build about 10 more refineries. You would also have to deal with green peace and their legal guys fighting every inch of the way.

So yeah allost impossable.

plus keystone would be built to facilitate the export of oil... it wouldn't help... again, fungible.

you gotta create an entirely self contained, nationalized oil infrastructure. We'd be better of converting everything to CNG.

#257 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,730 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Libyan authorities have made four arrests in the investigation into the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in which the U.S. ambassador and three embassy staff were killed, the deputy interior minister said on Thursday.

"Four men are in custody and we are interrogating them because they are suspected of helping instigate the events at the U.S. consulate," Wanis Sharif told Reuters.

He gave no more details.

http://news.yahoo.co...-175308342.html

#258 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

-
UPDATE: “With or without a weapon, Marines are always armed,” Pentagon spokesman George Little said Thursday afternoon. “I’ve heard nothing to suggest they don’t have ammunition.”
Senior U.S. officials decline to discuss it, but it’s clear there were no U.S. Marines protecting U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and his beleaguered staff at the Benghazi consulate Tuesday night. Marines are routinely posted to U.S. diplomatic outposts around the world, but the “interim” facility in Benghazi apparently was defended only by a handful of U.S. security officers and local hires. The Marines have let it be known that the two unidentified U.S. officials who died at Benghazi were not Marines.
As any Marine’ll tell you, if there had been Marines at Benghazi, they’d be among those killed.

Read more: http://nation.time.c.../#ixzz26NtI4ipS

At this time place the Lybian after action details in pending as upon further reveiw it was based on UNNAMED and therefore not worth paper not matter where posted. When I get 2 rep sites or 1 big name to sign of ill post the link (my bad for not deep diving scource before sorry guys)

#259 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

libya dude. libya. not lybia.

#260 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,302 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

http://abcnews.go.co...ed#.UFI8lkbCz8A

One of those dead in Libya former Navy seal...

One of the Americans killed alongside Ambassador Christopher Stevens in an attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya Tuesday told ABC News before his death that he was working with the State Department on an intelligence mission to round up dangerous weapons in the war-torn nation.
In an interview with ABC News last month, Glen Doherty, a 42-year-old former Navy SEAL who worked as a contractor with the State Department, said he personally went into the field to track down so-called MANPADS, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, and destroy them. After the fall of dictator Moammar Gadhafi, the State Department launched a mission to round up thousands of MANPADS that may have been looted from military installations across the country. U.S. officials previously told ABC News they were concerned the MANPADS could fall into the hands of terrorists, creating a threat to commercial airliners.

Posted Image

#261 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

is nobody CITILIMITS?

#262 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

- sorry man i am fast typing whenever my boss isnt around. (because nobody has ever had something go wrong when that happens right? :} )

#263 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

stupid bosses... don't they know this is important!?

#264 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

Huhs o here is a take it for what its worth to you guys. That Hannity guy on fox? His radio show went in and reported all those points on national radio so its got a big name behind it now. That said its a highly political name so take it for what its worth. Oh and no nothing was posted for scourcing on his website so far.

#265 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,730 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

libya dude. libya. not lybia.

He could have typed labia...

#266 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,344 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

The seas will lower, the planet will be healed, and the world will love us.

Feel duped yet?

#267 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Ok time for a game of "What do they mean?"

"Fortunately no casualties were reported from this chaotic incident. The government of Yemen will honor international obligations to ensure the safety of diplomats and will step up security presence around all foreign missions," the statement said. "We strongly urge all those that would wish to incite others to violence to cease immediately.

I am going to guess they mean: "WTF DONT PISS OFF THE AMERICANS PEOPLE!!!!!!"

#268 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

http://worldnews.nbc...orn-ex-con?lite

Awesome...

Updated 4:05 p.m. ET:
Federal authorities have concluded that a 55-year-old Egypt-born Coptic Christian man living in the Los Angeles area was the key figure behind the anti-Islam film "Innocence of Muslims," blamed for sparking riots and protests in the Middle East, the Associated Press reported Thursday, quoting an unidentified U.S. law enforcement official.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who the AP said is on probation after being convicted of financial crimes, also was twice sentenced to jail after being found guilty of intent to manufacture methamphetamine in the late 1990s, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office told NBC News.

Court records show that Nakoula also was convicted on federal fraud charges in Los Angeles in 2010. As part of the conditions of his probation, Nakoula was barred from using "any online service at any location" without the prior approval of his probation officer, according to a copy of court records in the case.

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating whether Nakoula violated his probation on federal fraud charges in his efforts to promote the movie, an official has confirmed to NBC News.

#269 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Graphic Photos Allegedly Show ‘Attempts to Rescue’ U.S. Ambassador (CONTENT WARNING)

again I am only posting the site link they are graphic and you have been warned. The photos were posted on an arabic news channels facebook page. Makes you wonder how they got the photos?

http://www.theblaze....ontent-warning/

#270 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Wow, this was one of the comments under the article... I don't like Rush Limbaugh, nor do I find him very credible, but if this is true then we need to take further action.

And this is also why I questioned how and why anyone was trying to get him to a hospital when it already appeared he was dead, and had been for awhile.

Rush said that CBS (of all stations) is reporting that the Libyans evacuated him to the safe house, per protocol, and then told the rebels where he was. I’m sorry, but he looks dead already in the photos. It looks more like a trophy drag to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.