Photo
- - - - -

Meanwhile it's getting freaky in Egypt and Libya.

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#76 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in these tough times.

Screw you ....

#77 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

We have as much business in the middle east as Russia has occupying the us. But please continue the war mongering culture. It's good for business.

#78 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

F'ing animals... I don't support war or the killing of innocent people, but I truly hope they find the savages that were dragging the ambassador's body in the streets and torture them to death. Act like an animal, get treated like one.

If the ambassador has children, I'm sure that's how they want to remember him, with these idiots dragging his lifeless body around the streets as a trophy.

I hope Southpark does another episode on mohamed immediately.

I think o said at his recent presser that they were helping to remove the body and transport it to the hospital. I know..... I don't believe him either.

#79 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,437 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

I think o said at his recent presser that they were helping to remove the body and transport it to the hospital. I know..... I don't believe him either.

Smh... Yes, because it's clear that he is still alive in the picture. That is just flat out disgusting.

Sounds like he is just trying to keep US citizens from becoming outraged and demanding action be taken. This is all just madness.

#80 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,026 posts

Some good reading on there...

IOW, it's not really a religious thing, it's a cultural thing... (see bold above) Restraint is seen as a sign of weakness, so it's all out or nothing...

I have to say that doesn't match my experience in the Middle East very much. I lived in Bahrain back 1995, and almost all of the people I met were very nice and polite. I use to go out just about every weekend, and only once saw a fight or violence involving the locals. Most of the fights were drunk europeans or americans.

Of course, that was based on personal experience, which might vary. Or maybe Bahranis were more peaceful than some other Arabs.

#81 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

having consulates in foreign countries is the same thing as being occupied by russia.

amended for clarity.

#82 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

Smh... Yes, because it's clear that he is still alive in the picture. That is just flat out disgusting.

Sounds like he is just trying to keep US citizens from becoming outraged and demanding action be taken. This is all just madness.

how can you tell he's alive?

#83 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

amended for clarity.

Negative. Sorry, was referring to our bases, not embassies. I apologize for any confusion.

#84 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

I can't believe I fell into the trap of blaming the movie for this. These groups are heard changing we are all Osama...and it has something to do with a movie? Or what's barely resembles a movie.

btw...how many views does that movie trailer have on youtube?

#85 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Yeah, he looked deceased in that pic to me... and quite frankly, based on that one pic that Husker posted, those guys could have very well just been removing his body, no way to tell. They were not doing anything inappropriate in that particular photo.

I have to say that doesn't match my experience in the Middle East very much. I lived in Bahrain back 1995, and almost all of the people I met were very nice and polite. I use to go out just about every weekend, and only once saw a fight or violence involving the locals. Most of the fights were drunk europeans or americans.

Of course, that was based on personal experience, which might vary. Or maybe Bahranis were more peaceful than some other Arabs.

idk, made sense to me... and that particular individual was talking about Egypt. Don't know how much different it is in Egypt than Bahrain, never been to either place.

#86 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

I just seem to think that they are removing his body from the location to transport it to the hospital. The local head shaman can't declare him dead (well maybe) and they may have hoped he could be revived due to the apparent lack of trauma to the body (from the pic).

#87 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Negative. Sorry, was referring to our bases, not embassies. I apologize for any confusion.

I don't believe we have bases in either of these countries either.

#88 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

I can't believe I fell into the trap of blaming the movie for this. These groups are heard changing we are all Osama...and it has something to do with a movie? Or what's barely resembles a movie.

btw...how many views does that movie trailer have on youtube?

My personal opinion is that it was a combination of the movie and the fact that it was 9/11. I haven't got anything to back that up though... other than the fact that it was reported that they were chanting about Osama. It's pretty clear either way that it doesn't take much to get people in Egypt and Libya riled up and protesting... and burning... and killing...

#89 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,437 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

I was being sarcastic. The body looks pretty lifeless to me. Also looks like he has ash and soot on his face and body, suggesting severe exposure to smoke inhalation, which according to some accounts is what he died from.

It seems fairly similar to the way Ghadaffi was paraded around after he was killed.

#90 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

I don't believe we have bases in either of these countries either.

Never said that we did. I said middle east.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com