• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

I think you guys have a different perception of the way the media treats Cam than the rest of the world. The national media has portrayed Cam as one of the darlings of the NFL, one of the up-and-coming superstars, and rightfully so.

They were ripping cam down as a choker/loser and building dalton up because the bengals were a better team. It will only continue as the Panthers lack of talent holds Cam back. Nothing matters to these people but winning, and cam doesn't have the teammates to do much of it.

#17 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

It's amazing how people are just waiting in the shadows for Cam to do something wrong, play a bad game, fart in a public place, etc. For a kid that has done evrything right since hitting the national stage at Auburn, the vitriol towards Cam is astounding. I just don't get it. Then on the other hand you have Robert Griffin getting the white glove treatment. fuging sad man. I hope Cam shoves all this down everybodies throat and at the end of his career he can say a big "fug you!" to the people that continue to bash him.

Same reason people hate tom brady. some people just cant stand hard working successful people. especially if they happen to look good, then they must have been handed their hard work ethic.

#18 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,273 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

It's amazing how people are just waiting in the shadows for Cam to do something wrong, play a bad game, fart in a public place, etc. For a kid that has done evrything right since hitting the national stage at Auburn, the vitriol towards Cam is astounding. I just don't get it. Then on the other hand you have Robert Griffin getting the white glove treatment. fuging sad man. I hope Cam shoves all this down everybodies throat and at the end of his career he can say a big "fug you!" to the people that continue to bash him.

Yep, just like the MJ towel drama....media ignores Cam did the same thing when he went undefeated and won a Heisman and NC at Auburn.....

People make a big deal bc Cam coming up feisty after after a tackle....Steve Smith does the same thing after 80 yard TD or a 2 yard gain

#19 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,635 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

update

#20 bigcuz

bigcuz

Old fart

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Plese don't mix politics with the funs stuff like football - ha, ha.

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

We had this thread going in February. It's good to see it again & interesting

#22 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,543 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

oh boy this thread again

#23 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,543 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

They were ripping cam down as a choker/loser and building dalton up because the bengals were a better team. It will only continue as the Panthers lack of talent holds Cam back. Nothing matters to these people but winning, and cam doesn't have the teammates to do much of it.

i hardly saw anyone talking about it but dalton played like absolute dog poo against the ravens and really looked like a pouty bitch doing it. he was shooting his offensive linemen nasty looks and everything. i'd be lying if i said i didn't slightly enjoy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.