Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I Think We Lost and Why Others Will Lose..

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol a Bucs troll how bizarre.

Posted

We lost because we got beat at the LOS, simple as that.

Even with the two picks, they only beat us by 6 points... they beat us by playing keep away.

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably two penalties on that. I thought it was iffy when I saw it but I didn't get to see the replay. The linebacker hits him and clearly has his hand on his back (actually, make that his head). Both are the easiest PI calls.

Posted

Somebody send that gif to the NFL in a nastygram.

Posted

this also may be why we lost

http://cjzero.com/gi...csJailbreak.gif

Byron Bell and Greg Olsen were the only ones to hold their own. And both of them are considered "weak" blockers.

3 people like this

Posted

was that an option play?

Posted

No. I believe the reason you lost the game started up front. Poor run blocking and average run defense allowed my guys to hold on to the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Looking at that gif, it looks like it could have been called, and I'm the coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Bucs actually ran the ball poorly after the first series. Bucs offense rushed for another 100 yards and passed for about 135 yards. That was pretty poor.

Your defense and our puss poor blocking was the only reason the Bucs won.

Bucs fans should not feel good about that offense. It was pedestrian....just was better than our puss poor effort.

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly believe we lost this game because of the play in my signature.. the replacement refs are going to cause a lot of people to lose games this year and I fuging hate it..

I love how ref "66" is staring right at that poo and does nothing. What a jackass.

Posted

Am I the only one that finds it absolutely hilarious that this Bucs fan had to come get on Carolina Huddle to troll us because his team beat us once? by 6 points. Not even going to add that the Bucs offence was turrible..

The Bucs won the game but we won it for them honestly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know some of you are slower than others, but I'm pretty sure that "Greg Schiano" is actually a panther fan alt.

Posted

was that an option play?

It looked as if Cam immediately looked to Smitty in the flat, which probably would have been a HUGE gain. Then he turned to look toward his blindside and got mercked by 11 people.

This is why I think Chud is getting just a little too cute with the plays sometimes. A simple dump off to Smitty would have been a big play, but what appeared to be something more complex resulted in a loss of yards and Cam nearly getting his neck broken.

Posted

Astrick on this season.